Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T! - Page 1427
Page 1427 of 1506 FirstFirst ... 42792713271377141714231424142514261427142814291430143114371477 ... LastLast
Results 14,261 to 14,270 of 15058
Like Tree25089Likes

Thread: Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by duke916 View Post
    Would like both 18650 and 18500 also the knurled bottom ring
    Wouldn't we then have issues with different battery types/brands, etc.? I would hate the thought of adding and removing washers, and stuff like that.
    Mods: Super-T:((4)ELA V1; (1)Simp(18350)-Ti; (1)Simp(18500)-Ti; (1)Simp(18650)-Ti; (1)Simp(26500)-SS; (1)Simp(26650)-SS) - GP PAPS:((2)X V1.5-SS; (1)X V1.5-Ti Edition #006)
    Atties:
    (2)KFL; (5) KFL+ V2; (1)Helios RDA; (3)S-T Strata RDA(ELA); (3)S-T Strata RDA(Simp)

Full Member Verified Member

Well I have two P+ devices so that would not really be a hardship for me if I wanted to run it in that mode.
    Cucco likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran forcedfuel50's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cucco View Post
    Wouldn't we then have issues with different battery types/brands, etc.? I would hate the thought of adding and removing washers, and stuff like that.
    I would consider these tubes more for the person who doesn't switch battery types and runs the same atomizer so that you set it up once and forget it so to speak...
    Cucco likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

500s for me - rarely use a 650.

Quote Originally Posted by forcedfuel50 View Post
    Just an fyi, I had mentioned when we did the flat bottom caps, we'd eventually be doing a Simplicity style flat button with locking ring, so we will be having one. Those extensions I could see as valuable for someone who just sticks with the same battery and uses the ELA strata on it. With the Strata, the ELA is one of the beefiest, most overbuilt, substantial mod you've ever held. It's pretty damn impressive if you like that sort of thing which most ELA owners do. Wimpy it is not...

If people were interested in us doing up a batch of solid screw on sleeves, what sizes would you like (18500 or 18650) so we could get a feel for production numbers?
    Cucco likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just an fyi, I had mentioned when you did the flat bottom caps, we'd eventually be doing a Simplicity style flat button with locking ring, so we will be having one. Those extensions I could see as valuable for someone who just sticks with the same battery and uses the ELA strata on it. With the Strata, the ELA is one of the beefiest, most overbuilt, substantial mod you've ever held. It's pretty damn impressive if you like that sort of thing which most ELA owners do. Wimpy it is not...

If people were interested in us doing up a batch of solid screw on sleeves, what sizes would you like (18500 or 18650) so we could get a feel for production numbers?
    Yesssss!-simplicity style flat button with locking ring,I have the flat bottom cap for the ELA,but the button is recessed,not my favorite style of button.A flat simplicity style would rock!
    I use the 18650 95% of the time,the telescope takes care of any of my various 650's
    Cucco likes this.

I haz ur joose

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by jamesd1628 View Post
    500s for me - rarely use a 650.
    The Kicked ELA/18650 is to long for my taste...... ELA/18490/Kick2 is perfect IMO-So I guess I would need the 18650 fixed tube for the 18490/Kick setup?
    Last edited by Riverboat; 03-20-2014 at 12:02 AM.
    Cucco likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just an fyi, I had mentioned when we did the flat bottom caps, we'd eventually be doing a Simplicity style flat button with locking ring, so we will be having one. Those extensions I could see as valuable for someone who just sticks with the same battery and uses the ELA strata on it. With the Strata, the ELA is one of the beefiest, most overbuilt, substantial mod you've ever held. It's pretty damn impressive if you like that sort of thing which most ELA owners do. Wimpy it is not...

I only use 650

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    Cucco likes this.

Genesis Advocate Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

With the Strata, the ELA is one of the beefiest, most overbuilt, substantial mod you've ever held. It's pretty damn impressive if you like that sort of thing which most ELA owners do. Wimpy it is not...
    Would you please post that picture you have of the ELA/Strata?
    CenTexVpr and Cucco like this.
    The One & Only... The Original... The Nach™

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

At the risk of sounding like a kid in school waiting to get called on "ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! 18650 PLEASE!!!! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!"

1 x 18650 Polished
    1 X 18500 Satin
    Last edited by HauntedMyst; 03-19-2014 at 06:48 PM.
    Cucco likes this.
    HauntedMyst - Made out of 100% Recycled Awesome!
    A tattoo on a beautiful woman is like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Knurled bottom accent ring would be kind of cool. Let me talk to my machinist, he's had some "down" time in that he's been using up some material we have laying around and just making up some accessories and small parts we've been meaning to for awhile.

YES!!!!! And if he has time, ask hime to knock out some knurled top accent rings!

Next, make a little James Bond style brief case with foam cut outs that holds two ELA's and all its options!
    Cucco likes this.
    HauntedMyst - Made out of 100% Recycled Awesome!
    A tattoo on a beautiful woman is like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari