Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T! - Page 776
Page 776 of 1506 FirstFirst ... 2766767267667727737747757767777787797807868268761276 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 15058
Like Tree25089Likes

Thread: Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vaptamist View Post
    15201 was ordered in march, which puts it at a 4 month delivery. If your order was placed in June and that timeline continues, you would get yours in October. My guess is that delivery times will continue to improve and you're probably more likely to get yours in September.
    I hope your guess is correct. Patients was never one of my virtues LOL
    Discovered Vaping Dec. 17, 2009 - Haven't had an Analog since!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trekie View Post
    I hope your guess is correct. Patients was never one of my virtues LOL
    I remember with the S6 the 1st few months it was pretty slow getting them out. Then I *think* David had one of his trusted employees help and they started getting out faster..

It was still a lengthy wait as you can't really rush perfection..

Super Member ECF Veteran Magic Dragon Puff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jasl90 View Post
    Damn... Blind 'em and beat 'em to death... That flashlight's more dangerous than the .22... Lol
    Actually, the Search Light’s little brother (a little cleaner here) is much more suited for the task. Puts out 1000 lumens and is made out of C954 - the stuff used for gears, bearings, bearing races and machine tools. The weight of that little guy w/battery is 1lb 7oz, either end can be used to break a car window in an emergency. Originally designed for law enforcement, due to shrinking budgets I think it became cost prohibitive, about 10 were made.

EDC C954.jpg

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I really should pick up a flashlight or two that run on 18350 or 18650 batteries. I have enough laying around that they could be used in a pinch if the power goes out, or I need them for some other reason.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I miss my S6 but the Simplicity has helped
    Discovered Vaping Dec. 17, 2009 - Haven't had an Analog since!

Quote Originally Posted by Cucco View Post
    I have some great tactical flashlights. And floodlights. Love those lumens! When the power is out, with my generators and lights, I can glow!
    Love those Lumens! There are some nice tacticals out there, I figured if some threat is so close that I need to start using the sharp bezel, just clock him one and be done with it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Dragon Puff View Post
    Actually, the Search Light’s little brother (a little cleaner here) is much more suited for the task. Puts out 1000 lumens and is made out of C954 - the stuff used for gears, bearings, bearing races and machine tools. The weight of that little guy w/battery is 1lb 7oz, either end can be used to break a car window in an emergency. Originally designed for law enforcement, due to shrinking budgets I think it became cost prohibitive, about 10 were made.

EDC C954.jpg
    Just out of curiosity... What would an item such as that cost? I'm sure it's expensive... I'm just curious to know how expensive.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

So after much playing around, the immortalizer still comes out on top...I've tried kayfun 3, the atomic, 2 gennis, fatty v2, a killer in a privé tank, and might be missing one or two...
    This is how she will be for a while
    Now someone PLEASE share with me the secret to the locking button? I'm getting blisters over here...thanks

L

Quote Originally Posted by palmbay18650 View Post
    Give me 24 hours.

I have just paid an additional fee for Saturday delivery of my Super T package and that includes a kicklet
    COOL! I snapped one up because @ $40 not too hard on the wallet and I'll have it if I want to go regulated or change the form factor for a bit. I also got the extension tube because someone earlier mentioned they did it just to beef up the tube assembly a little more lol. That guy thinks like me, whoever you were, muchas gracias amigo!

Quote Originally Posted by Freckle View Post
    Last night I finally purchased the kicklet, got no idea why but I did. I will have to try one of these little jokers out. Darwin has a 6 amp limit, I have got her up to about 4 amps, but never 6. That was a wonky atty that actually got her up that high, nothing intentional that I did.

David do you plan to carry these v2 kicks?
    Good call Freckle, congrats!

David, for that matter - get more the Crown 2's in (or the next version)? Those canucks have been ignoring my emails