All new: The Precise Simplicity 14500 from Super-T Manufacturing Inc! - Page 2
Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1053Likes

Thread: All new: The Precise Simplicity 14500 from Super-T Manufacturing Inc!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ready to order now, can you please show under the top cap and switch? or maybe a short walk through video?

I use the red AW's (from you) so i'm not too concerned about adjustment, but kind of curious whats going on in there... any current limiting springs? etc?
    |Astro|Adam|Poldiac|Gus|7x Nimbus|eBaron Spiral+Pro+3xKiller|AMR|Omega|
    |BBM Ti|Stratus19+22+dripper|2xArrow|2xSenisis|Doodlebu g|BliSS|Synthesis|Helios|
    |Kayfun Lite|Billet Box|iHy std+mayan+pure|orion 2.1+3|Provari|cBar 001|Stalker|

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by forcedfuel50 View Post
    I think an integrated feeder would look sweet on there too...something to replace the top cap for a sleek, integrated look :-)
    Gee, what on earth are you trying to say?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran forcedfuel50's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xformulax View Post
    ready to order now, can you please show under the top cap and switch? or maybe a short walk through video?

I use the red AW's (from you) so i'm not too concerned about adjustment, but kind of curious whats going on in there... any current limiting springs? etc?
    I'll do my best to post up a short walk thru video tomorrow. Top cap is standard PrecisePlus fare. Two different Palladium Plated Bottom posts are included with your purchase, one works with IMR's and the other with longer Protected batteries.
    Nach likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

What will they think of next? I like the new locking bottom button, looks like it will be stable when standing on end
    Last edited by Riverboat; 06-04-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran forcedfuel50's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat View Post
    What will they think of next? I like the new locking button, looks like it will be stable when standing on end
    At first glance it may look like other "spin to lock ring" devices, but it is different in design and eliminates one of the pieces necessary in other designs as we machined some of it into the body itself, it isn't just a straight thru tube Also unique is that we used two different bottom posts (Precious Metal Palladium Plated of course, as is the top cap post), one for shorter IMR batteries and one for longer protected batteries. Both are included with your purchase. It will come set up for IMR's, switch out the post if using protected batteries.
    Last edited by forcedfuel50; 06-04-2013 at 12:14 AM.
    Tripster likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'll do my best to post up a short walk thru video tomorrow. Top cap is standard PrecisePlus fare. Two different Palladium Plated Bottom posts are included with your purchase, one works with IMR's and the other with longer Protected batteries.
    Speaking of post....can I order a washer set screw post like on the P+ buttons... I didnt think about it but I just recived my Brass P button-I ordered it for my ELA and it did not come with a post screw... I guess I could use the one off the ELA button but I would prefer the Brass button to have its own screw post so I dont have to screw and unscrew it....Brass is to soft...
    I did sent a email to supertmanufacturing@yahoo.com about this request.... let me know if I can buy an extra one...
    Last edited by Riverboat; 06-04-2013 at 12:24 AM.
    forcedfuel50 likes this.

ECF Veteran

I was just about to ask if it was a "normal" locking ring. I had a feeling there was more to it.

I do still have a question - why palladium instead of rhodium? My Shockwaves have palladium on some of the parts and I have no complaints, just curious.

Ω Destroyer Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I think an integrated feeder would look sweet on there too...something to replace the top cap for a sleek, integrated look :-)
    Hmm, does this mean we're getting close to your other integrated feeder/rebuildable units? It's beginning to look like I might as well just sign my paychecks over to you directly
    Vcoupe likes this.
    Last analog: 2-23-2011

Current Gear: Darwin, SS GGTS #882, Ωpus-D, iHy Illuminati & Pure, Precise ELA, Simplicity 350Ti, Black Copper Stingray #459

Super Member ECF Veteran Freckle's Avatar

What is the code for the batteries again?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Freckle View Post
    What is the code for the batteries again?
    SUPERBAD

or

superbad (not sure if it matters)
    Freckle likes this.