So how do I buy one? (USA) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: So how do I buy one? (USA)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Simplicities are back in stock right now.. "In stock" being the keywords.. They might not be exactly what you wanted, but....
    They're in stock!!! Same Super T quality...without the waiting for unspecified periods of time. It could be months before they're available again.. or you could wait...for an unspecified period of time
    anavidfan likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran forcedfuel50's Avatar

We hope to produce more PrecisePlus's this spring, probably March or April. They will have a few tweaks to the design including an adjustable center post.
    anavidfan and eternalsurf like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

ca someone post a link to production status update thread? I can't seem to find one here. I am looking to add ELA and Simplicity to my collection and don't mind waiting. Just need to know where to look for updates.
    Thanks

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroOhms View Post
    ca someone post a link to production status update thread? I can't seem to find one here. I am looking to add ELA and Simplicity to my collection and don't mind waiting. Just need to know where to look for updates.
    Thanks
    The 18350 and 18500 simplicity's are currently in stock. The 18650 just went out of stock in the last week or so.

The ELA is going to be a long wait. There is not ETA on those at the moment.
    anavidfan likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12