Super Six pics, thoughts, and short video - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Super Six pics, thoughts, and short video

  1. #11
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Near DC
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Depending where you are on "the list" (please find out), I'll shoot you mine to use until yours gets there. Just keep in mind mine is not totally representative of the regular unit because of the button mod.

    I go light spring, long travel, recessed button rather than

    regular button, short travel, stiff spring.

    Let me know. I'll ship it out prolly monday. I STILL need to ship BigJim that French Pipe.

    Quote Originally Posted by truelove View Post
    Had planned to show it off in the LI meeting before xmas so you going to tell everyone in the chat it's not happening lol.

    BTW kiss your karma good bi after that .
    I still wish you well my friend ...no matter what they will say about you lol.

  2. #12
    Super Member ECF Veteran KonaNeil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zofryer View Post
    Depending where you are on "the list" (please find out).....
    Is there a list we can access?

    I've been curious when I'd get my Six but didn't want to bother David. For years I dealt with avid end users, impatient with back-orders of expensive hobbyist gear. Don't want to put anyone else through that (especially since we need this guy at his lathe).

    BTW: best excuse I ever heard to be bumped up in line; "My doctor tells me I have less than a year to live. I'd like to enjoy it while my health still permits" I'll never know if the client was telling the truth but he got the next unit we shipped.

  3. #13
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KonaNeil View Post
    Is there a list we can access?

    I've been curious when I'd get my Six but didn't want to bother David. For years I dealt with avid end users, impatient with back-orders of expensive hobbyist gear. Don't want to put anyone else through that (especially since we need this guy at his lathe).

    BTW: best excuse I ever heard to be bumped up in line; "My doctor tells me I have less than a year to live. I'd like to enjoy it while my health still permits" I'll never know if the client was telling the truth but he got the next unit we shipped.
    Going on 11 weeks since I sent payment but waiting kinda patiently.
    May I can get everyone to chant -- Number 6, Number 6, Number 6 ....
    LOL

    I know a lot of the delay was due to interruption of production for design of the Super Six and am happy it worked out that way. I like this battery combination even better than the Super T1 so the delay gave me the opportunity to decide between the two.

    Fortunately, I picked up some other mods to get buy while waiting for the ones I really want to have. I figure what I loose on resale will be worth it for not being tied to the e-cig auto batteries, for the last weeks.

    Bob

  4. #14
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran forcedfuel50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Great State of Minnesota
    Posts
    7,043

    Default

    Third batch orders ended up with the worst wait and for that i sincerely apologize. Now that i have hired help, we are working on adapters, bodies and switches of all styles and in large quanitities and it won't be long before i am caught up and even have stock on hand.

  5. #15
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forcedfuel50 View Post
    Third batch orders ended up with the worst wait and for that i sincerely apologize.



    no need to apologize David....but you could toss in a extra T-tip when you ship out my order ......hey....it cant hurt to try for a freebee LOL


    T ..... order #s 1253 & 1276

  6. #16
    PV Master ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    somewhere out there......
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    toss in a free T-Tips thats a good one... but you never know christmas is around the corner.... free T-Tips ah I needed that but it doesnt means its not on my wish list

  7. #17
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran forcedfuel50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Great State of Minnesota
    Posts
    7,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T to the IMMAY View Post
    no need to apologize David....but you could toss in a extra T-tip when you ship out my order ......hey....it cant hurt to try for a freebee LOL


    T ..... order #s 1253 & 1276

    Your T-tip order 1276 already shipped out:-)

    And your super six order you placed about two weeks ago i am happy to say should come in on time (i estimated 4-6 weeks). It may even come sooner given that i now have help and we have a big batch in the works. It may even help to get some of the last third batch orders out sooner (you are not on the third batch). In the meantie, i'm going to keep plugging away on third batch orders. I have three more units that are about ready to ship.

    Hope that helps!

    David

  8. #18
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Hey David
    PLEASE tell me number 6 is one of these three.
    (Feeling like a kid at Christmas.)

  9. #19
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran forcedfuel50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Great State of Minnesota
    Posts
    7,043

    Default

    It is indeed:-)

  10. #20
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona
    Posts
    560

    Default

    FANTASTIC !!!!!
    Thank you.

    I will wait until it is here before I start bugging you for the Mini that I am first on my imaginary list for. Then the ST2 so you won't get rid of me anytime soon.

    Pipes1

    P.S. Now I have been playing with 510s, along with my 901 and 801s, so will need to order an additional adapter after things settle down on your end.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks