Shipping Status Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree198Likes

Thread: Shipping Status Thread

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the update David! I have a package expected to arrive tomorrow, can't wait to see what all is in it.
    anavidfan and eternalsurf like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the update and the hard work! 2 510 threaded stratas still on my wish list...I hope you decide to make a run of those.
    eternalsurf likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the update David. I would much rather have your best a little bit later than your 2nd best Right Now Dammit! I know you are doing your best to get your customers the best quality gear as quickly as you can and still maintain your quality standards. I thank you for your integrity. I love my Simplicities & know I will love my ELA & Stata.
    Tinben likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Danielsuzuki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by forcedfuel50 View Post
    Good catch Drozd, edited

Probably more ELA's, a 26650 Simplicity and Perhaps the new P+. Also would like to do a run of 22mm Diameter by 20x1mm threaded Strata's for other brand units (I think that's the thread on most of them).
    .... I need a second job. 😐

And a 26650 simplicity, and an ELA, and more T tips, and, and, and... This is going to be expensive! 😜
    Tinben and CenTexVpr like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by forcedfuel50 View Post
    ELA: This is my baby, I do All the final finish, prep and assembly. That won't change and its why its so slow, but we are close.
    David
    Your the best...........:-)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the update! Can't wait for all my stuff to come in!
    A 22mm 20x1 Strata would be great, as would a 510 Strata with an optional hybrid adapter! There are a few popular devices out there that are not 20x1. Wouldn't mind seeing a 23mm 21x1 Strata also, as long as we're dreaming! However, you know what I'd really like to see... a 3-4ml ELA-Strata tank!
    Tinben and anavidfan like this.

ECF Veteran

Thanks Dave. I might actually have a chance at a satin ELA with satin Strata. Rock solid.
    anavidfan likes this.

Super T Precise + 18350 & Strata
    GP Paps X 1.5, Conversion Ring & ?

Thanks! So excited to receive my first Super-T stuff: Simplicity 18350+kicklet! I am order 18522!

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk
    Tinben and anavidfan like this.

Hey Dave,
    Look man, I know that the machining/completion process is a time consumer. I think that a majority of your frustrated customers are just stuck on the fact that:
    1.) their paying a premium price for something that no one has really seen
    2.) the estimated shipping time was 2 to 3 weeks and they are way past that
    3.) they don't understand what there getting.

To the customers
    When I shop, it's quality over quantity (anyone that looks at my past posts will see this as familiar) My p+18650 was my first mod, I read on a lot of sites that this was the mech product to buy if you wanted something that was built with quality, has an unreal warranty, and looked like like art. I lost it... Saddest moment of my Vaping career. I loved it though and still to this day and have not owned a better device. If you guys want instant gratification, get an ego. You want style and quality that is not found in anything else, buy from super t. These things are wicked.

To Dave
    Dude, hire some people to crank these things out and focus more on engineering, you have a beautiful mind and an eye for detail. I feel like you could revolutionize the Vape world but these limited runs need to go unless you are using titanium/Damascus. I want a damn p+... In Damascus... Snap to it! Lol.
    vaptamist and Nach like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by undeadpine View Post
    Hey Dave,
    Look man, I know that the machining/completion process is a time consumer. I think that a majority of your frustrated customers are just stuck on the fact that:
    1.) their paying a premium price for something that no one has really seen
    2.) the estimated shipping time was 2 to 3 weeks and they are way past that
    3.) they don't understand what there getting.

To the customers
    When I shop, it's quality over quantity (anyone that looks at my past posts will see this as familiar) My p+18650 was my first mod, I read on a lot of sites that this was the mech product to buy if you wanted something that was built with quality, has an unreal warranty, and looked like like art. I lost it... Saddest moment of my Vaping career. I loved it though and still to this day and have not owned a better device. If you guys want instant gratification, get an ego. You want style and quality that is not found in anything else, buy from super t. These things are wicked.

To Dave
    Dude, hire some people to crank these things out and focus more on engineering, you have a beautiful mind and an eye for detail. I feel like you could revolutionize the Vape world but these limited runs need to go unless you are using titanium/Damascus. I want a damn p+... In Damascus... Snap to it! Lol.
    I second that... time is money... Having a line of what some people would consider "the best" doesn't do you any good if you can't buy them... AND??... we can't wait to see what's next...

It's just that there is so much "good stuff" that a lot of people didn't get a chance to buy...I'd snap it up in a heartbeat...
    anavidfan likes this.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast