Advice on first super t purchase - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Advice on first super t purchase

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by willvap3forfood View Post
    I think ill wait until the 18650 mod is back in stock
    It depends on the battery form factor you prefer...If you don't mind waiting... you have lots of choices...!

Full Member Verified Member

EDIT: I quoted the wrong thread here (initially Bmannator) - meant to quote original poster

I'm not sure what thought process others go through when buying a new mod, but for me the first question is what role will it serve? (on-the-go/around the house/pure luxury) - this question determines the size of mod I'm looking to buy.

I've never own a Precision Plus device, and don't really have any plans to. I much prefer the look of the ELA and Simplicities. The ELA is unique in the Super T line, so I think you'd know if that's the one you want. If I were to only get one Super T, I'd probably get it.

If, like me, you want at least two PVs for home and on-the-go I personally think the Simplicity 18350 is a thing of beauty and a great first buy. It's small and pocketable, many atomizers looks great on it, its available, and top quality.

FYI...though I have more than a couple Super Ts (and my collection is tiny compared to some of these guys...you know who you are)...I still use my egos on a regular basis.
    Last edited by guruguhan; 03-13-2014 at 05:26 PM.
    snork likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by guruguhan View Post
    I'm not sure what thought process others go through when buying a new mod, but for me the first question is what role will it serve? (on-the-go/around the house/pure luxury) - this question determines the size of mod I'm looking to buy.

I've never own a Precision Plus device, and don't really have any plans to. I much prefer the look of the ELA and Simplicities. The ELA is unique in the Super T line, so I think you'd know if that's the one you want. If I were to only get one Super T, I'd probably get it.

If, like me, you want at least two PVs for home and on-the-go I personally think the Simplicity 18350 is a thing of beauty and a great first buy. It's small and pocketable, many atomizers looks great on it, its available, and top quality.

FYI...though I have more than a couple Super Ts (and my collection is tiny compared to some of these guys...you know who you are)...I still use my egos on a regular basis.
    I'm "one of those guys" who might have a larger collection, but that's not the point. I too like the 18350 for its compactness, but the 145/185 size seems to "fit me a little better.. just a personal thing... I'm a big simplicity fan, mostly because it's been the current "model" since I've been hanging around here, and it's a wonderful device....
    I do have an ELA on order, and hopefully the wait isn't going to be much longer... Now that you can't really get one, they're on the "unicorn list" And when they come up for sale again, I'm sure the list will be a mile long..I would order another, and wait as long as it took.
    The Plus P is sort of a simplicity with an ELA bottom cap... you can't help but appreciate the craftsmanship.. I've picked up a couple of used ones and I'm really looking forward to the "improved version" David's been talking about...

There's nothing wrong with ego's... I use them as much as my Super T's.. They hit just fine, and I don't have to fuss with "dripping"...They're really handy when I'm in the car..

No one "needs" to take 25 devices with them when they go out ... I'm sure some people can "get by" with one or two... Most people probably are in the middle somewhere, and it really doesn't matter... We're all different, and we all have something in common...

I think the "family" connection we have around here has a lot to do with what makes it special, It adds "something" to your experience that you can share with others. We might not be the only forum around, but we try to make it fun for everyone... Hope you feel like your thoughts and opinions matter as much as anyone else's
    Last edited by Bmannator; 03-13-2014 at 05:10 PM.

I agree Bmannator...fyi, I had mistakingly quoted your thread somehow when replying to the OP above.

With the volume I vape even though it would be and at home / out with friends mod the 18650 is pretty necisarry
    Riverboat likes this.

ECF Veteran

With the volume I vape even though it would be and at home / out with friends mod the 18650 is pretty necisarry
    Well.... that's one way you could go.... or??? You could get TWO (2???) yes two... of the smaller units....
    One for inside... and the other for ???? The possibilities are unlimited.... But, sadly, the supplies are..(sniff)
    Hopefully, David will get the production issues resolved.... soon?? And we can all get back to our obsessive, compulsive, lifestyles.... soon... right??
    Who's to say you can't try one of each??? Surely not me... anybody???
    anavidfan likes this.

ECF Veteran

I have 22..23..who knows high end mods. So.....obsessive compulsive..maybe....modaholic...oh yeah...
    Oh..and more on the way...Oh look...a limited edition...gotta cut this short...bye....

Quote Originally Posted by Bmannator View Post
    Well.... that's one way you could go.... or??? You could get TWO (2???) yes two... of the smaller units....
    One for inside... and the other for ???? The possibilities are unlimited.... But, sadly, the supplies are..(sniff)
    Hopefully, David will get the production issues resolved.... soon?? And we can all get back to our obsessive, compulsive, lifestyles.... soon... right??
    Who's to say you can't try one of each??? Surely not me... anybody???

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I think ill wait until the 18650 mod is back in stock
    That would be the best choice-- A Precise Plus 18650. How would you like an ELA with all the bells and whistles? ELA is my favorite SuperT mod ever...
    Last edited by Riverboat; 03-21-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    anavidfan likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Make your selection, pay for it and wait...a long, long, long...did I mention long? time. Enjoy a very well built device when it arrives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12