Advice on first super t purchase
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Advice on first super t purchase

Full Member Verified Member

Default Advice on first super t purchase

I am looking to buy my first super-t mod. Before now I have only dealt with cheap china mods that ill be honest I dont do anything to maintain because I pay $40 tops.
    I now have the funds to get a good mod and have decided on super-t based on cost and qaulity.
    Any advice as to which super-t model to start off with and caring for and maintaning such mod?
    Thanks!
    Cucco likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You cant go wrong with any of the Simplicity. It comes in 3 sizes, it all depends on size and how often you like to change batteries. Amazing item, no frills but with amazing power and little fiddle factor. It is 20mm in diameter so for some its a bit limiting, but if you like to rebuild they do have the Super T Strata, its a large dripper style what can holds over a ml of juice. Its not a good beginners atty, but looks great on the Simplicity of course.
    Cucco likes this.
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

Quote Originally Posted by anavidfan View Post
    You cant go wrong with any of the Simplicity. It comes in 3 sizes, it all depends on size and how often you like to change batteries. Amazing item, no frills but with amazing power and little fiddle factor. It is 20mm in diameter so for some its a bit limiting, but if you like to rebuild they do have the Super T Strata, its a large dripper style what can holds over a ml of juice. Its not a good beginners atty, but looks great on the Simplicity of course.
    Im a dripper but wont invest in the strata just yet. Will most rdas fit?
    Last edited by willvap3forfood; 03-12-2014 at 05:43 AM. Reason: typo

ECF Veteran

Most atomizers will work, its an adjustable 510 MOD. Its just that is 20mm in diameter so you kinda have to stick with that size or slimmer for a nice sleek look. I have used my Odysseus and KFL on the Simplicity. It looks a bit odd/ top heavy but works.

I usually use my Fatty V2 and Penelopes on the Simplicity.
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by willvap3forfood View Post
    Im a dripper but wont invest in the strata just yet. Will most rdas fit?
    Do yourself a favor and buy what is "in stock" I think they have 183's & 185's (my fav) right now....Anything else will have an "unspecified" wait time... there's been a lot of "angst" over wait times lately...You might want to check with them to get a realistic ETA before you place your order. No need to spoil your 1st experience by an unexpected wait. If you drip, you'll want to check out their drip tips. they're just the ticket on a 510 atty
    anavidfan likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'd recommend looking for a used flat-capped Precise Plus. It's a minimalist and beautiful 20mm device that is dependable as the day is long. Drippers of the dimensions of the Immortalizer fit and look fantastic. Its only drawback is that it doesn't have an adjustable atomizer center post and sometimes you might have a gap between the atomizer and the mod. An updated version is planned for the future if you can wait an indefinite amount of time.
    anavidfan and CenTexVpr like this.

I support the modmakers, not the counterfeiters.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bmannator View Post
    Do yourself a favor and buy what is "in stock" I think they have 183's & 185's (my fav) right now....Anything else will have an "unspecified" wait time... there's been a lot of "angst" over wait times lately...You might want to check with them to get a realistic ETA before you place your order. No need to spoil your 1st experience by an unexpected wait.
    Real SuperT fans don't mind the long wait time. Makes it that much more special when you SuperT mod shows up
    guruguhan, CenTexVpr and snork like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat View Post
    Real SuperT fans don't mind the long wait time. Makes it that much more special when you SuperT mod shows up
    How right you are.... but you need to actually possess one to be a "real fan"
    CenTexVpr, anavidfan and Megabyt like this.

So just get any in stock mod?

I think ill wait until the 18650 mod is back in stock
    anavidfan, snork and Riverboat like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast