10440 Batteries
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By snork

Thread: 10440 Batteries

  1. #1
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    snork's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    5,004
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default 10440 Batteries

    If you need 10440s, vaporkings has these Joyetech ECab 10440 batteries on clearance. I have a bunch and they work well in a P+ 10440. $2.95. CHEAP.

    Joye eCab replacement rechargeable battery
    quendelyn and anavidfan like this.

    I support the modmakers, not the counterfeiters.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Bmannator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Washington USA
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snork View Post
    If you need 10440s, vaporkings has these Joyetech ECab 10440 batteries on clearance. I have a bunch and they work well in a P+ 10440. $2.95. CHEAP.

    Joye eCab replacement rechargeable battery
    That's a handy little charger also for $5.00 too..

    Joye eCab replacement USB charger

    Ecabs aren't all that bad... I had trouble with them leaking though...

  3. #3
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    snork's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    5,004
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmannator View Post
    That's a handy little charger also for $5.00 too..

    Joye eCab replacement USB charger

    Ecabs aren't all that bad... I had trouble with them leaking though...
    Do you mean the atomizer apparatus was leaky, or these *batteries* were leaky?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Bmannator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Washington USA
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snork View Post
    Do you mean the atomizer apparatus was leaky, or these *batteries* were leaky?
    I see that you're not familiar with a Joyetech "tank system" ... It's like the honor system, except it leaks everywhere...the batteries and charger were the only good thing about it...

    If you're still using your P10's check out the tanks on these little units... I bought a set for the tanks, but you will be impressed with the batts... A steal for the price...

    Ego Protank Slim Pen St 10 Kit 510 Thread Atomizer Vaporizer | eBay

Bookmarks