Order # 17451 problems, help please?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By coho72

Thread: Order # 17451 problems, help please?

Senior Member Verified Member

Default Order # 17451 problems, help please?

Hello. My order was mailed to the wrong address, luckily it was a vacant house, so I think they have mailed it back to you now. Is there any way this can be fixed please? The correct shipping address was given to you when I placed the order, whoever shipped the order just put in the wrong address

Man this is aweful, was really excited to get my ELA strata this week, and didn't notice the wrong address was on the e-mail until just yesterday when it was supposed to be delivered.

I'm really not sure how is the best way to contact you guys to let you know about the mistake either, if anyone knows, please let me know.

Senior Member ECF Veteran coho72's Avatar

I got stressed out when my ss cable and 250 ft of 28 g wire got sent to the wrong address , I can't even imagine your anguish . Good luck straightening that out , hope you get your gear soon. Dave is always on here , so he will see your post if he hasn't already but definitely email them.
    anavidfan likes this.

Yeah I sent a reply to the e-mail that had my tracking number on it. Nooo not my strata lol. Hope it gets straightened up soon.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran forcedfuel50's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pazazu View Post
    Yeah I sent a reply to the e-mail that had my tracking number on it. Nooo not my strata lol. Hope it gets straightened up soon.
    Sure, we can look into that for you, did you send your email to [email protected]? Amanda is going through emails now

Forced fuel im not sure, I just hit reply on the e-mail that sent me the tracking number for the shipment, and there I noticed it was sent to 350 (street number) instead of 360 like it shows in the billing.