510 For box mod
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By oleskool
  • 1 Post By snork

Thread: 510 For box mod

Full Member Verified Member oleskool's Avatar

Default 510 For box mod

Just wondering what's stopping you guys from putting out a killer 510 for people who mod boxes?
    The market is wide open. Fat Daddy has the only good one.
    opr733 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

That's a great idea. What would be the perfect 510 connector in your opinion? What would it be like, what would it do?

Full Member ECF Veteran

There is a clone of the FDV 510 on VariTube now. Wish I had ordered my SX350 today instead of Sunday!!! That said, I am going to use the Chi You flat top conversion 510 from FT. Not spring-loaded, but the pin will be adjustable in mine for sure... already have my stuff planned out! muahehehehehehehahahahahahahhahahhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

That didn't really answer my question.
    anavidfan likes this.

The FatDaddy is a good design. A drip cup, air flow control, 22mm or 26650 battery options. The rest is really quality of workmanship. Ease of use. That should be a good starting point. Don't forget me if you need beta testers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan H View Post
    There is a clone of the FDV 510 on VariTube now. Wish I had ordered my SX350 today instead of Sunday!!! That said, I am going to use the Chi You flat top conversion 510 from FT. Not spring-loaded, but the pin will be adjustable in mine for sure... already have my stuff planned out! muahehehehehehehahahahahahahhahahhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!
    Thanks didn't know about the VariTube 510. I think I will get a couple to test out. No 22mm ring though. About to look at the Chi You conversion 510.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran forcedfuel50's Avatar

Just to clarify, you are talking a 510 connection that could be put in a box style mod by drilling a hole through it and putting the cap in with a lock nut or the like on the back side to hold it?

Quote Originally Posted by forcedfuel50 View Post
    Just to clarify, you are talking a 510 connection that could be put in a box style mod by drilling a hole through it and putting the cap in with a lock nut or the like on the back side to hold it?
    Yes that is correct. Negative and positive solder points. At the very least 22mm washer for a nice clean look. If you really want to get the best ideas from very knowledgeable people try asking here.Modding If you would rather I could explain for you and report back what I got as input on that fourm. Let me know

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran forcedfuel50's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oleskool View Post
    Yes that is correct. Negative and positive solder points. At the very least 22mm washer for a nice clean look. If you really want to get the best ideas from very knowledgeable people try asking here.Modding If you would rather I could explain for you and report back what I got as input on that fourm. Let me know
    We'd like too, but at this time we are just so filled up with just keeping our regular product line stocked, we can't venture out yet.