Page 148 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2480
Like Tree3080Likes

Thread: Beware of the Quit Smoking Purists

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran John Phoenix's Avatar

What!?.. Lemmie Look..... OHHHHH !!! They did it!! They have Sub Forums now !!!!!!!!! YAY !!!!!

I wonder if my post about sub forums helped with that.. LOL.. Too cool..

Quote Originally Posted by fonedude View Post
    You guys gotta go there and see this

YOU CAN TEACH OLD DOGS NEW TRICKS

And yes John .. the new forum section E-CIGARETTES in my humble opinion is because of you

I am proud OF YOU

a few tears even ... damn I got to get some more kleenex

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Wow. Great Fred response, both the written one, AND the action he took
    phonedude likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by John Phoenix View Post
    What!?.. Lemmie Look..... OHHHHH !!! They did it!! They have Sub Forums now !!!!!!!!! YAY !!!!!

I wonder if my post about sub forums helped with that.. LOL.. Too cool..
    I have no doubt it did and that is partly what I meant. GOOD JOB
    Katmandu and John Phoenix like this.
    Smoked for 40 years and tried to quit for 39
    Purchased PV 3/10/2011
    Smoked last cigarette 3/10/2011

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sorry John I just thought you had seen that. It changed a few hours ago, at the time I made that post. I was really pleased.

And I'm sorry but that's gotta make you proud.
    Last edited by phonedude; 05-30-2011 at 08:16 PM.
    Smoked for 40 years and tried to quit for 39
    Purchased PV 3/10/2011
    Smoked last cigarette 3/10/2011

Sorry John I just thought you had seen that. It changed a few hours ago, at the time I made that post. I was really pleased.
    LOL No problem.. Nope,, I hadn't seen it.. in fact.. I read your post and That didn't register with me until after I made my 2nd to last post.. ( had a lot going on this morning) I'm glad you said something otherwise, I may have missed it for a while longer!

Super Member ECF Veteran mgordon1100's Avatar

I have a feeling no one will leave. As now there is no reason too. Unless of course they cannot accept that there are different opinions. I think a lot of that was just drama. And since we all have our own tidy little section now there is no reason for anyone to go to a section they may have no constructive input for.

I think a lot of the problem is that we were all lumped together with our different opinions. JHMO
    I hope not. I would hope that adults can survive with each other's different opinions. My only issue with them was the "my way or the highway" mentality. It's kind of cool to see that you guys changed that forum just like that, in a matter of a week. .
    John Phoenix likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good afternoon boys girls and fellow demonic addicts.

What's going on in the soap opera forum?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mgordon1100 View Post
    It's kind of cool to see that you guys changed that forum just like that, in a matter of a week. .
    I don't think the forum has really changed at all. I think it was perhaps mini-moderated by a small group of individuals that would allow no room for growth, because they honestly felt any other way would not yield viable results. The forum, I believe, will stay the same - just now, there is a specified place for people to share information without being subjected to ridicule or flame wars.

E-cigs will stay in the e-cig section, those who do not like it can stay out of the e-cig section. It's so very simple, yet, so very powerful.

Well done to Fred, once again.
    I support the CASAA!
    Mostly just the ProVari now 'n days

Quote Originally Posted by mgordon1100 View Post
    I hope not. I would hope that adults can survive with each other's different opinions. My only issue with them was the "my way or the highway" mentality. It's kind of cool to see that you guys changed that forum just like that, in a matter of a week. .
    They have to face facts. E-cigs are Not going to go away. They will not be banned in the United States, they are getting more popular by the minute. They have appeal as a smoking alternative And as a quit smoking device, that the other methods just don't have. If not US, next week or month it would have been someone else. I believe they (QSMB Owners) see that the e-cig is a viable and valuable tool to quit smoking. I believe they did the right thing for all concerned to help as many people as possible. It would be nice, if they sold e-cigs over at Quitsmoking.com - I think they would find it is a worthy investment that will give them great rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by leannebug View Post
    Good afternoon boys girls and fellow demonic addicts.

What's going on in the soap opera forum?
    It seems we won the right to post there without fear of condemnation - and they have a new e-cig sub forum! Start reading here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...rists-145.html