E-Cigarette Forum Discussion Thread - Page 441
Page 441 of 951 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541941 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 9508
Like Tree7888Likes

Thread: E-Cigarette Forum Discussion Thread

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

CB,

You have a Darwin, right? Anything you recommend for it?

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

akkk...thinking about toys huh...
    It is perfectly obvious that the whole world is going to hell. The only possible chance that it might not is that we do not attempt to prevent it from doing so. J.Robert Oppenheimer

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love my toys.

Mistress Blabber Mouth Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMacguyver View Post
    meh I got the temporary figured out...its anything over a few days that makes me nervous...

I seem to always qualify to them as the cute innocent lost child the brother they liked or the one to crawl all over the latter being not likely now...although I do have a get out of frying pan squeaky clean pass...ONE...
    I think you should probably go back and read through the manuals. It's right there on page 785 of book 25. It's the page that says that women are allowed to change their minds about anything they've ever said for no reason at all no apology necessary.

Most of the time when we say stuff, we think it sounds so evolved and we really mean it, but deep down it's just a test.

cigarbabe likes this.
    To be the same is to emerge no one

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusEunson View Post
    Why do I have this feeling that Hobotivo is on a Quantus flight over here ready to commit grand theft?

I don't trust those Aussies, they're all prison colony offspring. -Magnus
    Nah, I'm not a real Aussie, only been here 42 years, I'm a pommie by birth.

Actually I'm somewhat "over" long firearms generally, although I'm thinking of joining a pistol club as there's one only a couple miles away from where I now live.

I've always been somewhat fascinated by the mystique of the African continent though. When I was 15 I knew England held nothing for me (as the "fairly bright" son of a mere labourer) and I decided to get out of there. My first 2 choices were Rhodesia (as Zimbabwe was then known) and Canada, but when I found there was a thing called "The Assisted Passage Scheme" which would pay my fare to Australia, provided I stayed at least 2 years, there was no choice, I could never have afforded the fares to Africa or Canada anyway.

I hated England, when I was kicked out of the highest grade in school (which meant I couldn't sit university entrance exams) because my family couldn't afford the uniforms I knew I had to leave.

Best move I ever made. I love Australia, in case you can't tell!

Cheers

ECF Veteran

not likely anyway...I'm happy with what I have...we have our differences but we were friends first...so we both knew what we were getting into...

and that fits into this
    1 The female always makes the rules
    1 The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
    3 No male can possibly know all the rules.
    4 If the female suspects the MALE know all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
    5 The female is never wrong.
    6 If the female is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was a result of something the male did or said wrong.
    7 The male must apologize immediately for causing said misunderstanding.
    8 The female may change her mind at any time.
    9 The male must never change his mind without the express written consent of the female.
    10 The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
    11 The male must remain calm at all times unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
    12 The female must, under no circumstances, let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry and/or upset.
    13 The male is expected to mind read at all times.
    14 Any attempt to document the rules could result in bodily harm.
    15 If the female has PMS, all the rules are null and void.
    16 The female is ready when she is ready.
    17 The male must be ready at all time.
    18 The male who doesn't abide by the rules can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.
    cigarbabe likes this.
    It is perfectly obvious that the whole world is going to hell. The only possible chance that it might not is that we do not attempt to prevent it from doing so. J.Robert Oppenheimer

Mistress Blabber Mouth Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I keep that posted on my refrigerator for my husband, just in case he forgets.
    To be the same is to emerge no one

Gone Fishin' Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Well, if anybody is planning an African excursion let me know...

---

Hangover II? Worth seeing? -Magnus

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusEunson View Post
    Well, if anybody is planning an African excursion let me know...

---

Hangover II? Worth seeing? -Magnus
    An African excursion is sadly out of reach for a retired computer programmer, I'm afraid

Hangover II gets 6.9 out of 10 on IMDB so it can't be dreadful, but it wouldn't be my cup of tea, I fear.
    I'm more the 30's/40's film noir type myself, and, bizarrely, musicals.

The musicals are thanks to my wife, I never could stand them but now after years of watching them with her I've come to enjoy a good one! That's what 31 years of marriage does for you, I suppose.

Cheers

ECF Veteran

The problem MustangSallie is thats the preamble...the rest is a set of possible rules...there is no complete manual on women Magnus...they would have to kill us if we knew...
    cigarbabe and MustangSallie like this.