Page 444 of 951 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544944 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 9508
Like Tree7888Likes

Thread: E-Cigarette Forum Discussion Thread

Super Member ECF Veteran Neriah's Avatar

All slept out. I had a 4am wake up call yesterday for work- went to sleep early last night and went boing at usual time this morning. SO I come to page through my regular haunts to catch up on things.

How's you?

Zombie watch?

cigarbabe likes this.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

LoL...I'm actually not a big fan of the stuff...I do know a good bit about the lore due to tv shows and books and the like but I could care less...but if I make a mod for sale you can sure bet I will capitalize on it...besides I'm more the fallout 3 game type player...have about 20 characters all maxed out on assorted styles of play...lol
    It is perfectly obvious that the whole world is going to hell. The only possible chance that it might not is that we do not attempt to prevent it from doing so. J.Robert Oppenheimer

Walking Dead last fall got me interested. This game is just funny with its simple graphics.

ECF Veteran

I might make a mod to commemorate the madness of a Zombie Apocalypse...it woud make things really rough and mod happy to have anything that worked...then people like me would be worth their weight in gold...

I actually like the series...
    Last edited by MadmanMacguyver; 07-09-2011 at 12:25 PM.
    It is perfectly obvious that the whole world is going to hell. The only possible chance that it might not is that we do not attempt to prevent it from doing so. J.Robert Oppenheimer

Gone Fishin' Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nitejanitor View Post
    You talk about imposing their success-what do you call it when basically you're doing the same thing by imposing your ideas on quitting with the e cig?? am I missing something??
    Hogwash. They're saying we can't be right for anyone, that we have not quit smoking, that we don't understand addiction. They're masquerading as twelve steppers.

They're polluting one whole subsection that way.

Show me one ECFer who went into any other subsection and behaved close to that. Said that could turkey was not really addressing addiction. Said that another NRT was still as bad as smoking. Compared nicotine gum to heroine.

Stop grabbing at straw. -Magnus
    cigarbabe and MustangSallie like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Magnus hit all the pertinent points. Smaller barrels and gun design can determine kick, to a degree. Springfield makes excellent weapons, as does Sig. I'm not a Glock or Taurus fan. Another to consider is a Kahr. Less expensive models I would recommend are Ruger, Beretta, and maybe Kel-tec (although I can't speak to the quality of a KT).

Mistress Blabber Mouth Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

All this talk of guns has me thinking I need to go upstairs and wake my husband up so we can go out in the back and shoot some varmints.
    cigarbabe likes this.
    To be the same is to emerge no one

ECF Veteran

Duck season...no wabbit season...

Mistress Blabber Mouth Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Another great post on the Q board Kristin. You're very good at staying focused and getting your point across.
    scinsc and cigarbabe like this.
    To be the same is to emerge no one