Super Frustrated - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Super Frustrated

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Ha! Yeah! To me, a dry hit is an awful lot like lighting a cigarette from the wrong end!
    For Higher VG or PG free stuff, you would do well to go with Johnson Creek (red oak line), Heather's Heavenly Vapes ( purity line) or ECBlend Flavors (AN&O- all natural and organic) They have a 100vg Pecan I got with double extra flavor that is so good, I vape some every day! Good luck, and get us an update soon!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Doing the best I can to do justly love mercy, and walk humbly with God ~Micah 6:8

Dry hit = lighting cigarette from wrong end . . . best description I've heard! You will know if that is the problem. It's terrible!

Assuming that is not your problem, my husband has the same issue. He has quit smoking, but occasionally would like the nicotine. Also he loves the smell/flavor of some of my juices. I think I'll try some straight VG and see if that works for him.

Well I finally figured out what it was that makes me cough so bad... its the nicotine... I went to a vape shop to see if I could try some of their flavors (no nicotine)and never coughed once, as soon as I bought the bottle, took it home loaded it up and it was the same thing coughing and hacking. I can't figure out why it would be different than smoking a cigarette with nicotine? I only had 8 mg juice so I am not sure what to do? Buy 4 or 2mg and just vape more?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't know what type of gear you're using but was it different from what you tried at the vape shop? I know with genny tanks and some drippers, the throat hit can be pretty harsh if the air hole is too small or not directly over the wick/coil.
    Analog-free since March 27, 2013! The Best Is Yet To Come. If it's pretty .... I want it!
    ProVari x4, Roller, Omega, Ikarus V2.1, Vanilla, Valkryrie, KFL+ x5, Poldiac Hoey, V2, Taifun x2, ZNA, Cyclone BF, RSM Cruiser

Try a 50/50 juice first and if PG, which delivers a stronger throat and lung hit, is the problem you'll know. But I wouldn't jump to 100% VG right off as for some, myself included, it can makes the chest feel "heavy" because the vapor is thicker... fills up the lungs more I guess. 100% VG also means cleaning heads more often or replacing so if 50/50 works, why go there? In fact, you could go to Walmart (pharmacy section) and get some VG to try... then dilute what juice you have with it rather than throw it away.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

I used my battery and attached it to their tanks, I use (for lack of better description) a giant Carto. I actually didn't see any difference between 100% VG or a PG blend so I don't think its a PG problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12