Thread: Replacement coils for Vivi Nova V2 ?

Default Replacement coils for Vivi Nova V2 ?

Ok, it appears that I jumped the gun a bit too quick in ordering the vivi nova tank. Seems the V2 is outdated already by at least two revisions? (v2.5 and v3?)
    Problem now is, I need some new coils for my tank, and finally found a place that had them in stock, but they were v3 coils. They are much shorter than the v2 I have, do not seal or screw down far enough it seems to work.
    Does anyone know of a place that still sells the longer v2 replacement coils? I'd hate to find my tank obsolete already.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I would venture to guess that the V2 you have isn't a genuine Vision Vivi Nova. From what I understand, the heads are completely interchangeable between V1, V2, 2.5 and 3. The main differences are the length of the wicks, an the placement of the air vent holes on the bottom of the tank.

Do your original heads have a metal nipple in the top of the silicone cap? If they do, they are not genuine Vision VVNs...

eVic, Silver Bullet, AcryliMax Copperwood, RoughStack Shorty, AMP Tank, Terminator-C, Terminator RDAs, Octopus RDAs, Drunkers, Mini DID Clone, and a bunch of eGos and Vivi Novas...

Yes, they do
    Guess I should have checked where e-cig was actually located before ordering lol. Lesson learned, thanks.
    On another note, what is the major differences between the authentic vivi nova tank versions?
    Last edited by tazmaan; 11-28-2012 at 05:25 AM.

Full Member Verified Member

The nipple heads are the only knock off differences that I've seen other than slight variations of tube sizes. Pick up some nipple heads at steammonkey.com they use the same knock off but swear by them. The jury is still out for me on knock offs as the same happened to me with a mini vivi and I'm still bitter about it.