3.2 ohm MapTank from COV - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3.2 ohm MapTank from COV

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bamrz View Post
    COV does sell the replacement "innards" for the MAP tank, I added one when I put my order in. And there are videos on YouTube that should help with taking it apart.
    Will go look now, did not see them when I ordered mine on Monday. The tank is nice and about a dozen steps above the CE-2's for performance. Funny what seeing the juice does for performance perception!!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

COV does sell the replacement "innards" for the MAP tank, I added one when I put my order in. And there are videos on YouTube that should help with taking it apart.
    Maybe I am blind but I went to the COV site and still do not see MAP tank guts. Only a statement that they will be available. Please post where you saw them listed. Thanks

Z.A.P.T. Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh wow, I'm sorry! I thought that was something they would continue to keep in stock!

*Zombie Apocalypse Preparedness Team
    Copper Creek Posse Motto: Nos nunquam dixit essemus normalis

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh wow, I'm sorry! I thought that was something they would continue to keep in stock!
    Thanks Bamrz at least I know I am not looisng it as bad as I thought. Probably just out of stock and using what they have to build Tanks since it looks like they fly out the door as soon as they get them. Worst case I can cut up one of the Mega CE-2's that I have just sitting around and collecting dust if I need to

Unregistered Supplier

I think he just ran out but i am going to try to cut them myself since it is so much cheaper. My tank is lost in the mail i think. Shipped tuesday and not here yet and no update on the tracking page. Grrrr. And i sooo love getting new stuff! There is a youtube video made by shanburkholder that shows how to make your own tank out of a syringe! It's pretty cool if you don't care what people think.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks Momof5 will I most likely frankencarto the mega Ce-2's I have cause I can't stand them anyway so nothing lost.

Super Member ECF Veteran

what dont you like about the ce2XL's??

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sassyonemeis View Post
    what dont you like about the ce2XL's??
    I tried all the CE-2's (along with various revisions) and they just never did anything for me. I bought around 50 and they all had either a weird taste or crummy draw. They are also a PITA to fill and I just got hooked on the Boge LR 2.0 ohm cartos and the Iken V2 gold drip cartos. IMO they are far better and easier to use than the CE2's. I decided to give the MAP tank a try after so many members have raved about it. So now I believe we finally have a CE-2 set up that is acceptable and the stock I have can be used for parts for the tank MOD. I know there are many out there that like the CE-2's but maybe I was just expecting more than I ever got from that technology. I do feel the MAP brings the CE-2 to a much better level of performance. Vape on Sassyonemeis
    Last edited by Liv2Ski; 02-26-2011 at 01:30 AM.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Momof5 View Post
    My tank is lost in the mail i think. Shipped tuesday and not here yet and no update on the tracking page. Grrrr. And i sooo love getting new stuff!
    I once sent a cashiers check via PriorityMail USPS, to a locale that was a 4hr drive away. It took 10 business days to get there. Wouldn't worry about it yet... unless you've seen your PostMan walking around the last couple o' days vaping off a shiny new MAP

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Bruce has replacement parts for the MAP tanks, mine leaked when I first got it. He sent me a new clear tube and 2 o-rings (it was the o rings that were leaking). The cartomizer it uses is a cut CE2R4 that anyone can do with a $3 pipe cutter, or he sells them pre-cut if you want. I was actually suprised how thick the tank is, about 3x thicker then those cheesy clearomizers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast