Storm Tank from Stormy's Vapor Cellar - Magnus Reviews - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Storm Tank from Stormy's Vapor Cellar - Magnus Reviews

Gone Fishin' Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

The 'syringe' tanks seem to be the most resistant and pocket friends. Stormy makes those too (2ml) and you can't go wrong w/ Stormy. -Magnus

Gone Fishin' Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

As a final follow-up to this review I'm going to stick with A- and maybe slide is just slightly down to B+ for a final grade after ~30ml through it between my wife and myself. The more it was used, the more it became my preferred tank system but it still suffers in the two areas tanks have always failed for me. One; the tips on all tank systems aren't horribly pocket friendly and aligning them on re-assembly can bend the CE2 stalk enough to reduce function. And two; they eventually leak after a few cleanings and re-assemblings.

With that said the Storm Tank is still my goto tank and I've retired my MAP permanently. I will still take a look at the GP-SSR and maybe the Could 9 system in the near future. I'm not a fan of the dual-coil systems thusfar but Stormy offers a dual-coil tank system w/ filler that seems to have a lot of people excited. Cheers, -Magnus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12