A Quest for Glass / Pyrex Tanks
Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree371Likes

Thread: A Quest for Glass / Pyrex Tanks

Vapor Fanatic Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default A Quest for Glass / Pyrex Tanks

As the title suggests, I'm on a quest for some quality glass / pyrex tanks. I'm already aware of the most popular ones (see list below), and I have a Siam Mods tank now that has sparked the itch to get more. If anyone knows can help me locate some other options to check out, I would be much obliged!

Siam Mods Glass Tanks: Siam Mods - Glass Tanks (I have the clear XL version and I'm seriously digging it)

Phiniac Tanks: The Phiniac Tank - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks (The etched XL tank is already on my short list)

Clean Tanks: Clean Tanks - Avid Vaper (The Parva One Piece is on my short list)

Others?
    sessiondrummer likes this.

Blog Entries

Triple V pyrex tanks from Valley View Vapes. I did a recent review of mine here: Valley View Tanks 7ml Pyrex Tank Review Incredibly inexpensive and simple, these are a larger capacity compared to other pyrex vendors. Sold as a grommet tank, meaning the stock tank uses large grommets instead of delrin or metal end caps. Available in clear and frosted. I believe he is now offering metal end caps for an extra charge.

IBTanked has a selection of pyrex tanks, both plain and "painted". I really like some in the Motley group. IBTanked Home

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I get my glass tanks from High Desert Ecigs They are really nice tanks! bnrk
    Cuando and tnt56 like this.
    APV/MOD Safety- Never use non rechargeable batteries, they can explode! DO: Use protected or safer chemistry rechargeable batteries for your specific model. Rest batteries off charger before use. Do first 3-4 second button push AWAY FROM YOUR FACE. Safety first :)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    IBTanked has a selection of pyrex tanks, both plain and "painted". I really like some in the Motley group. IBTanked Home
    thank you for the link, I too love glass tanks, I have a phiniac and 2 triple tanks. The ones at IBTanked, it says you can get the "glass only" about 10.00 or complete at 30.00. Does this mean they send you just the glass part and no end caps?
    They dont sell end caps and will most standard end caps fit? Just curious, I love the selection of colors in the solid selection.
    captaintofu likes this.
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

Vaping Queen ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

anavidfan, it looks to me like you can either buy just the tank or the tank with end caps. Thanks for the link BTW! I might give these a try myself. Didn't know this site existed!
    anavidfan likes this.

The e-cig has really nice, high-quality pyrex glass tanks. I have a 3ml tank (amber) and absolutely love it.

New! Pyrex Glass Tanks For Your Ecig

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anavidfan View Post
    thank you for the link, I too love glass tanks, I have a phiniac and 2 triple tanks. The ones at IBTanked, it says you can get the "glass only" about 10.00 or complete at 30.00. Does this mean they send you just the glass part and no end caps?
    They dont sell end caps and will most standard end caps fit? Just curious, I love the selection of colors in the solid selection.
    I honestly don't know, the website is rather confusing. This appears to be a small family owned business where mom & pop and the kids all participate. At the bottom of the page there is a contact link to two email addresses where you may ask questions and order their products.

I have not used this company as of yet. I was recently made aware of the website via the message board over at Vapatron.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Those tanks at JBT look nice. Too bad they all seem to be XL sized and can't be used with Boges. Personally, since receiving some Clean Tanks, I've sold every other tank I own.
    laurel099 likes this.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bnrkwest View Post
    I get my glass tanks from High Desert Ecigs They are really nice tanks! bnrk
    Those are gorgeous! I'm looking to switch from plastic tanks to glass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by teddy_rox View Post
    The e-cig has really nice, high-quality pyrex glass tanks. I have a 3ml tank (amber) and absolutely love it.
    These look very clean and well made. a couple of questions based on your experience:

1) Did you get your 3ml amber tank with the chrome metal or delrin end caps? Any thoughts on your choice of the end caps pro or con?

2) Also what mod are you using with your tank?

3) What cartomizer are you using in the tank?

I have several of the 3.5 and 6 ml polypropylene SmokTech DCT tanks and a couple of the 7 ml pyrex Triple V tanks, mostly for my Silver Bullet.

I'm looking for a smaller sized pyrex tank that would look good on my smaller-sized black Altsmoke BB. These 3ml pyrex tanks from Ecig look like they might be a nice match, width wise, to "dress it up".

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast