Protank 2 beauty ring/ base?

Thread: Protank 2 beauty ring/ base?

Default Protank 2 beauty ring/ base?

Just received the above. Put it all together on my provape and the Beaty ring just sits there loose and rattles. Any ideas as to why? When I remove it and attach the protank directly without adapter it gives a nasty burnt taste. It's a 1.6 ohm....so much to learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Carmigirl View Post
    Just received the above. Put it all together on my provape and the Beaty ring just sits there loose and rattles. Any ideas as to why? When I remove it and attach the protank directly without adapter it gives a nasty burnt taste. It's a 1.6 ohm....so much to learn!
    Try 2.2 ohm coils on the ProVape-1. the 1.6 may be a little too low for a PV-1 with a fully charged battery. I use 1.8 ohm on my ProVaris, but only vape at 2.9-3.3 volts. The PV-1 starts out at 3.7 volts, which is too high of power for a coil of that low resistance.

The beauty ring is made for a ProVari, which has a larger diameter than a PV-1. Are you referring to a ProTank2 mini or regular? I use Tatroe mods bases on all of my PT2s, which perform and look much better than the stock ones. They also now have an adapter for a mini, which looks nice-

Mini Tatroe Bottom Cap

I knew it was going to have to do withe the resistance! Thanks so much for the reply!