TV Calculator for nic content and VG/PG! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TV Calculator for nic content and VG/PG!

Super Member ECF Veteran Fitdiculous's Avatar

Thank you chain for this thread! it answers my initial questions to Geoff! this calculator should be put up on his site for new people ordering!

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Fitdiculous View Post
    Thank you chain for this thread! it answers my initial questions to Geoff! this calculator should be put up on his site for new people ordering!
    No Problem. Glad you like it. It was the least I can do since TV has helped me stay off the Stinkies!

CV

Moved On ECF Veteran

Bumping this again due to more people asking about mixing doublers. Just go to the first post and download the calc. Hope this helps everyone!!

CV

Moved On ECF Veteran

Lightbulb

THANK YOU FOR THE STICKY!! I feel like I just won the nobel prize!!! HAHA Honestly though, thank you.

CV

P.S. Hope this helps everyone. Here is another link to the file ---> TV VG Calculator.xls

Super Member ECF Veteran crashinbrn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chainvapor View Post
    See the attached file for a REALLY SIMPLE easy to use calculator for VG/PG mix and nic content. Have fun!

CV
    very nice i made mine with the intent of finding out how much a mixed bottle of fluid cost me, per mix and per ML. i added MG of nicotine but havent tried to add a PG/VG side to it yet. it was based on the mixing chart w/parts in the TV FAQ. i wont post mine here unless someone asks, but it is available on my web site. again CV nice work.

Moved On ECF Veteran

crashinbrn has a really nice calculator he showed me which not only calculates the nic and vg levels but gives you your cost per ml and total cost also. Very nice!! Hopefully he will post it here soon. Enjoy everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

CV

PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

cheer for tv doublers..... great flavors, and dubbs really help w/ money, and over nic'n it.... yeah

Super Member ECF Veteran crashinbrn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chainvapor View Post
    crashinbrn has a really nice calculator he showed me which not only calculates the nic and vg levels but gives you your cost per ml and total cost also. Very nice!! Hopefully he will post it here soon. Enjoy everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

CV
    my big thing when i made this was how much am i spending when i mix a bottle of TV juice.
    i used CV's formula's to add to mine so you get cost, nic content, and thx to CV, VG percent.
    TVFC spread sheet
    happy vaping. and merry christmas to all

and BTW.......ONE YEAR SMOKE FREE TODAY 12-25-2010!!!!!!!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Vaping Monkey's Avatar

Tasty vapor's been my choice of juice. I was browsing to see if there was a difference in calculation on my iphone ejuice app and the spreadsheet posted here...there's none. I ordered Cafe Mocha and Orange Cream Pop..they're good but Caramel Popcorn is great...gonna order Boston Cream Pie and Rootbeer...I usually mix it with my 125 ml of 36mg nic juice ( I usually go for 10-11 mg of nic in a 15ml bottle.) Thanks for the info though and thank you Tasty Vapor!!!

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by crashinbrn View Post
    my big thing when i made this was how much am i spending when i mix a bottle of TV juice.
    i used CV's formula's to add to mine so you get cost, nic content, and thx to CV, VG percent.
    TVFC spread sheet
    happy vaping. and merry christmas to all

and BTW.......ONE YEAR SMOKE FREE TODAY 12-25-2010!!!!!!!
    Congrats on 1 year smoke free!!! That is AWESOME! I am getting close as you can see in my signature. Happy Vaping and thanks for creating/upgrading the TV calc!!

CV

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234