Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saber Touch and Tasty Vapor liquids? Does one work better than the other with them?

Senior Member ECF Veteran Raechel's Avatar

Default Saber Touch and Tasty Vapor liquids? Does one work better than the other with them?

Saber Touch and Tasty Vapor liquids? Does one work better than the other with them?

While slightly off topic I was considering one of these. But I smoke only Tasty Vapor liquid. I would not want a mod that ruins my Tasty Vapor stash.

Anyone have experience here? Which ST do you have and how well does it make Geoff's liquid taste? Thanks in advance. If you'd rather PM me that is fine too.
    Tasty Vapor liquids at 0 nic level 40% vg /eFirefly battery & AnyVape Mini Davide Glassomizer

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi Rae,
    I have a ST 5v and use TV juice all the time and it is very good with the ST.. I wouldn't hesitate at all.. It will probably taste better than what you are now using.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by doots View Post
    Hi Rae,
    I have a ST 5v and use TV juice all the time and it is very good with the ST.. I wouldn't hesitate at all.. It will probably taste better than what you are now using.. lol
    I was thinking of that or the mini. It looks huge. I am kinda afraid of people thinking I am nuts at work. So you think the ST 5v bring out more flavor?

Does it kill 510 attys or make them taste burnt (which would also kill my TV experience)? Thanks
    Tasty Vapor liquids at 0 nic level 40% vg /eFirefly battery & AnyVape Mini Davide Glassomizer

ECF Veteran

what difference does it make what other people think of you. As long as your happy thats all that matters. Get the ST.
    Black Chrome Provari, Ninja REO Grand, iHybrid Standard, iHybrid Blue Dragon, iHybrid Hellraiser, GGTS, Caravela, Orion V2.1

Quote Originally Posted by Chelseafn View Post
    what difference does it make what other people think of you. As long as your happy thats all that matters. Get the ST.
    I take it you have one too?
    Does it burn out attys fast? Did it improve your flavor?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Raechel View Post
    I was thinking of that or the mini. It looks huge. I am kinda afraid of people thinking I am nuts at work. So you think the ST 5v bring out more flavor?

Does it kill 510 attys or make them taste burnt (which would also kill my TV experience)? Thanks
    It doesnt kill attys at all. Very smooth and not hard on attys..

It is larger than you might like and heavier. The mini is very small and much lighter and 3.7v also. They are nice looking.. maybe more for a girl..

Quote Originally Posted by doots View Post
    It doesnt kill attys at all. Very smooth and not hard on attys..

It is larger than you might like and heavier. The mini is very small and much lighter and 3.7v also. They are nice looking.. maybe more for a girl..
    Dang how heavy? Can you drive with it? LOL
    I am afraid the vapor production and flavor my not be as good on a mini but I don't know.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Raechel View Post
    Dang how heavy? Can you drive with it? LOL
    I am afraid the vapor production and flavor my not be as good on a mini but I don't know.

yes you can drive easily with it. the 5v is going to produce more vape than a 3.7 for sure. the 3.7 is going to be limited somewhat.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I've got the 5 volt saber and LOVE it! I use cartomizers on mine the ones from nhaler work great! And the flavor of TV is sooo good. I drive with mine yes they are big but well worth it. I carry my saber and ego I use ego at work for stealth vaping and St at home and driving. It is hard to go back to a standard 510 after using St! I have to use LR cartomizers on the ego because I'm so used to the hit from saber. I have not found any flavors that aren't enhanced by it. Just remember to keep cartridges and cartomizers wet with 5 volt. Once you burn it dry you can't get rid of that horrid taste

an LS is also in the running, but I wonder if it keeps liquid away from the electronics and if it is as safe and also protected against drops sine it is not metal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast