Diacetyl in E-liquid - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diacetyl in E-liquid

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by radicaljd View Post
    I know what you mean. I feel the same way about the Republican party and right-wing radicals.
    Hey! I resemble that remark, hehe. Well, maybe not the radical part thank goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tasty Vapor View Post
    lol.

On that note. No, no diacetyl.
    Even though you're sick of the topic, I'm glad you posted about it. I LOVE tasty vapor and was about to ask about diacetyl in a phone call to you. But a quick Google brought this discussion up. So I'm happy now.

Honestly, your liquid is so good that I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. There must be some witchcraft or voodoo involved, I swear! And there are so many yummy butter flavors. That is the only reason Googled it after reading an article on diacetyl.

Some of the Buddhist religions believe that when you cook while thinking loving thoughts you actually add love to the food. This is why your mother's cooking always tastes best. Since you guys custom mix each order, you must love me.
    Last edited by mmmelaney; 11-06-2010 at 08:20 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mmmelaney View Post
    Some of the Buddhist religions believe that when you cook while thinking loving thoughts you actually add love to the food. This is why your mother's cooking always tastes best. Since you guys custom mix each order, you must love me.
    Looks like our secret is out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123