TV's Top 20 Sellers - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TV's Top 20 Sellers

Full Member Verified Member

AC all day, that's so freaking good

Ultra Member ECF Veteran suddenly's Avatar

I have heard some people say that if you vape AC too much and too often, it kills your taste buds for lighter flavored juices. Is this true?
    "Without love, we are birds with broken wings"

Full Member Verified Member

I've just got it a few days ago, vaping on that since, so don't know about that.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by suddenly View Post
    I have heard some people say that if you vape AC too much and too often, it kills your taste buds for lighter flavored juices. Is this true?
    Yes it's true, in my experience at least. I don't think it "kills" them per se, but it sort of "spoils" your tastebuds/ sinus area and you get so used to vaping such a STRONG flavor that the weaker flavors are barely noticeable to the pallet.

Thanks, I am crazy with new flavors...

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Interesting! I thought caramel popcorn would be on there!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ya no caramel popcorn on the list ?Looks like many are missing out on a awesome vape.Shhh! maybe he'll put in on special more.One of my top 3.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Ya no caramel popcorn on the list ?Looks like many are missing out on a awesome vape
    This list is bulk sales. If 10 people LOVE it and buy a bottle in every order, but 6 people REALLY love AC and buy two bottles, it would put AC at the top. If you want Caramel Popcorn to go up, looks like you'll just have to buy more of it. :P

Bird Brain Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It's very interesting but there are so many factors. When a flavor was first offered is certainly a major one.

Strength of the e-liquid is another factor. Are people ordering 24mg, 48mg (with a doubler might not be indicative of anything as people might have leftover doublers at home?) The percentage of a given flavor sold at 48mg vs 12mg could indicate that, for some reason, that flavor's fans are more comfortable mixing e-liquids and doublers to get their desired strength. (Although people who vape at 48mg and people like me who add doublers to 12mg would keep that from being pure.)

Do sales change when something is a FOTW. Sales of those flavors probably drop the following week or two?

Is the frequency with which something is FOTW coming into play? I'm missing 4 week's of FOTW's for the year but, other than that, AC has been on sale 6 times, Tastyfinger 7 times and Caramel Popcorn twice. Do people wait for a flavor to be on sale before they sample it for the first time? Is that affecting Caramel Popcorn's overall popularity? (Or Rootbeer Float which hasn't been a FOTW yet?)

Regardless of whether or not they are losing ground, AC and Tastyfinger will dominate for a long time. As Geoff introduces more and more premium flavors, sales of these might drop because even the most devoted TV vapor might have a larger variety of flavors on hand and therefore vape any single one less often.

I would not expect Geoff to share most of this info with us but it should be compiled to enable TV to target their sales more efficiently and make good marketing decisions.
    Juice: Deejstuff
    Equipment: eGos, EVODs, Vivi Novas, V3s

Super Member Vaping Advocate
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by suddenly View Post
    I don't think so. I've gone through two bottles of AC in two months. I love AC, but one of my other favorite juices is very light, and just a little sweet, and I can taste that just fine. There was a period where I could taste nothing, but that was temporary, and happens to people who've never vaped AC. AC and Tasty Finger are 2 of my favorite 5 juices, the others are hypnotic mist, bear claw and maple. Although after the Black Friday orders I placed today...don't know what will be my favorites next week!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast