Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TV's Top 20 Sellers

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default TV's Top 20 Sellers

This is a report of the top 20 selling nicotine liquids on Tasty Vapor according to a "Products Purchased" report, which shows the overall sales of those products, in the order they appear. This should not be considered a report that denotes the popularity of the product, only overall sales. Remember that some recipes are more recent than others. Some of these liquid flavors have been around since the beginning of Tasty Vapor. This ONLY denotes gross sales in their order. The list is:

1. Atomic Cinnacide
    2. Tobacco
    3. TastyFinger
    4. T.V. Butter Rum
    5. Tobacco Menthol
    6. Cafe Mocha
    7. Bananas Foster
    8. Geoff's Blend
    9. Cafe Macchiato
    10. Cheesecake
    11. German Chocolate Cake
    12. Banana Nut Bread
    13. Pina Colada
    14. Kretek
    15. Mint Chocolate Chip
    16. T.V. Cherry Cola
    17. Caramel Apple
    18. Waffle
    19. Blue Bulls
    20. Amaretto Stone Sour

So, there you go!

ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the list Geoff. Is there any way to update with the Geneology of the juices? based on when they were introduced? Example TastyFinger - May, 2006.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sorry no. That would have to be something the system was tracking from the beginning for me to offer now.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the info Geoff..I'd be interested in seeing this list a year from now. Keep up the great work!

Super Member ECF Veteran

REALLY?????? Where the heck is Caramel Popcorn!!!!!! With all the hype on these boards about Caramel Popcorn, I would of thought it would at least made it to the top 5. Come on people, Caramel Popcorn Rocks!!!!

ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by haileymadison View Post
    REALLY?????? Where the heck is Caramel Popcorn!!!!!! With all the hype on these boards about Caramel Popcorn, I would of thought it would at least made it to the top 5. Come on people, Caramel Popcorn Rocks!!!!
    Hailey, to quote Geoff, "Remember that some recipes are more recent than others." This was what prompted me to ask for the date/year that the juice was first introduced. It would help to understand the true popularity of the juices as opposed to being skewed because a juice was introduced 4 years ago, and that is why it is in the top 3 or 5 of the list. But, to Geoff's point, this is not about the popularity of the juice but rather the top sellers list.
    Last edited by Dusty_D; 11-25-2010 at 02:28 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_D View Post
    Hailey, to quote Geoff, "Remember that some recipes are more recent than others." This was what prompted me to ask for the date/year that the juice was first introduced. It would help to understand the true popularity of the juices as opposed to being skewed because a juice was introduced 4 years ago, and that is why it is in the top 3 or 5 of the list. But, to Geoff's point, this is not about the popularity of the juice but rather the top sellers list.
    Yeah, but Caramel Popcorn has been around much longer than Blue Bulls, Waffle, Cherry Cola and a couple of others. I was just wondering. Someone did a poll a few months ago and Caramel Popcorn and Almond Horn were both forum favorites. I just figured they would of made the list.
    Last edited by haileymadison; 11-25-2010 at 02:39 AM.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

What might be nice is if there was a list that showed all-time,last 6 months, and last month totals.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jcleaver View Post
    What might be nice is if there was a list that showed all-time,last 6 months, and last month totals.
    I think tastyfinger and AC would still dominate no matter what the time frame is set as. I don't think that would make a huge difference.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Well, to me that would be insightful. I'm not partial to any TV juice. I haven't even tried it yet. I plan to soon on my next order though. I wasn't actually responding to why the Carmel Popcorn isn't showing. I just thought it would help to see what was gaining/losing popularity.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast