When will Geoff's Blend be back?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will Geoff's Blend be back?

Default When will Geoff's Blend be back?

I just saw on the website that Atomic Cinnacide and Geoff's Blend are not available until a new vendor for Cinnamon is found.

Any update on this?

Please hurry...I'm down to my last tanks worth of Geoff's Blend and it's my every day vape.

Um what's up? Should I be concerned about the two bottles I just got? 1 of GB and one of AC?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Got almost a full 30ml bottle I don't vape anymore .Its around 12nic from a 1once 48mg nic mixed with a 2once doubler .If you want it let me know .

me1969, I would be interested and I'm in PA as well... PM me

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ok if proxy don't want it .

Quote Originally Posted by me1969 View Post
    ok if proxy don't want it .
    Go for it. I've got plenty of other juice to hold me over. Plus...Tasty Vapor is like 15 minutes from my house, so when it's back, I'll just drive over and grab some.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Geoscouter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by me1969 View Post
    Got almost a full 30ml bottle I don't vape anymore .Its around 12nic from a 1once 48mg nic mixed with a 2once doubler .If you want it let me know .
    I thought a 1 oz 48mg mixed with 2 oz. doubler resulted in 3 oz of 16mg strength liquid not 12mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I know this is a horrible inconvenience that AC and GB have been temporarily removed, and I'm sorry. The culprit is variations in Lorann's cinnamon recipe. They've done something, cut costs by using cheaper material, made bad lots/batches, any number of things, but the end result is a cinnamon that does NOT taste the way it should.

We could be like other businesses and just keep things the way they are and pretend there's not a problem, (which you KNOW we're not about) or we can fair through a temporary inconvenience of removing the product until we can find a proper cinnamon that will be a good or better match for the flavor you've come to expect from Atomic Cinnacide and Geoff's Blend.

This hurts our customers and it hurts our business that two of our best-sellers are currently off the menu. It hurts our business rapport with Lorann's that they care so little about the quality of their product, that noticeable variations on their flavorings are "acceptable". If they don't care about their part, the most we can expect is compensation for their less than acceptable product, but if they are a loosely reliable source for a VERY expensive flavoring, it's in our best interest to pursue another source for a cinnamon flavor whom we hope will be more reliable and provide a more consistent quality.

We've had problems with other flavorings from them that they were wishy-washy to do anything about, and it's sad, they've been around since 1962, have been a important resource in the food industry. Now that business is picking up even more thanks to the whole vaping phenomena, it seems their regard for quality has dropped.

But I will give them time to see how things unfold. In the meantime, they've lost our business on this particular flavor.

We've checked out three other sources at the moment, picked up three cinnamon flavors from one source which were not a good match. Some of our new cinnamon samples just came in from the second source and we've mixed preliminary batches of GB to see if this is a good match. I'll keep you posted. Until then, there are a few more cinnamon samples in transit for testing. We WILL get this sorted out and we'll be sure to put these up on special once we do.

Again, thanks for hanging in there with us while we go through this minor difficulty.
    Last edited by Mr. Tasty Vapor; 11-27-2012 at 03:51 AM.

Full Member Verified Member Olinb's Avatar

Can't wait. Went online to order a couple oz's of the Atomic Cinnacide and a 4 oz doubler when AACKKK! off the menu. My favorite vape. Plus I use the doubler to add flavor to most everything else I vape. Sometimes manage to save not-so-good juice with the flavoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tasty Vapor View Post
    Again, thanks for hanging in there with us while we go through this minor difficulty.
    Thanks for the reply, Geoff. I have complete faith that you guys will get this sorted out sooner than later. One of the reasons that you guys are my absolute favorite vendor is because of your uncompromising attention to quality, and your no-nonsense business practices.

You guys have not lost my business. I'll look at this as an opportunity to try some other flavors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast