Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The New Atomic Cinnacide

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    San Jose CA/Ayutthaya Thailand/Ipoh MY/Chengdu CN

This still makes me apprehensive. I was an avid AC user for about a year and half, then something magically changed. I tried it, let it steep a week, yuck, for a month, crap, another month, utter crap, then put it into my emergency spares box until last week when I was hard up and had to visit Paramount(FOUL JUICE, I call it ... juice) to keep me going. I threw away 3 completely full bottles on AC from early this year and have a 2 year old AC in my nova currently praying for last week's order to ship soon. While my current order has no AC, I'd love to get some AC of yesteryear and not worry about throwing $50 down the sink.
    I am a meat popsicle.

2. Advertisement
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I finally used up my yellow atomic cinnacide and received my order of the original delicious red stuff!!!

I haven't vaped it yet, but this is the formula that I fell in love with when I first started vaping so I'm really happy it's available again.

Geoff, if I were you I'd post this option more prominently in case there are others who remember this delicious brew so fondly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234