The New Atomic Cinnacide
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The New Atomic Cinnacide

Moved On ECF Veteran

Default The New Atomic Cinnacide

Between me and Lana we probably mixed 500 bottles of liquid trying to reproduce A/C using different cinnamon oils from around the world (some are so freaking day and night different you wouldn't believe it). I think we finally have a winner. This is not dead on exactly the same as the original, but it hands down the closest liquid to atomic fireball candy I have ever tasted. It'll be introduced along with B/C very shortly.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Woo Hoo

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Chris, do you guys use that same cinna in the new GB or B/C? or is it different altogether? If its close enough for cinnacide wouldn't it be similar to the one in the original GB? :o

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

For AC, we're still subject to using the same cinnamon from Lorann's as from all of the cinnamon oils/flavors we've auditioned since the Lorann's "switch", it was STILL the cinnamon that would best suit that recipe, we just needed to find a way to knock the Eugenol Acetate flavor out of there. This, I believe, has been accomplished.

We still use a little of the Lorann's cinnamon in the new Burmanii (formerly known as Geoff's Blend).

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I have to admit I was scared to death of the prospect of a "new" AC. I have been vaping AC nearly exclusively since early 2010 and it was with horror that I found out it was going to change. I received my order of AC today and with no steep time I am pleasantly surprised at how good it is. I think it’s closer to a cinnamon fireball candy now than before. Jeff & co..good job, love it!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hey we were scared too. When a flavorist changes something and says nothing and suddenly a whole slew of recipes on our end aren't up to par and we're wondering what we did only to discover that a flavorist pulled a whammy on us and their attitude is that of "oh yeah, well, that's how it will be from now on, deal with it" we getting feeling angry, helpless......but then we get resourceful.

And believe me, we don't want to lose our two BEST-SELLING liquids. That would kill us. So, we either have to deal them out completely or find a way to make it work. We've had to do the latter. AC has been modified to mask that clove flavor and Geoff's Blend (RIP) will become the new Burmanii recipe.

ECF Veteran

Just got home from work to find it sitting in my mailbox. Same old A/C, still as good as ever. Thanks Geoff.

ECF Veteran

thanks for working so hard on it guys I'd come and visit again but my work hours changed so I'll have to stick to online ordering. I'm gonna try some of both flavors!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

NP.....I'm still waiting to see the posts on the other forums where we're getting accused of just pulling it off and making an excuse to drives sales up. (We've gotten that crap before). But I hope I'm wrong. Guys, we've been, still are, and will continue to be, as transparent as possible and up front with you about what's going on.

We won't pull a Lorann's on you and say "oh yeah, that's how it's going to be from now on, get used to it".

People have grown to love a great deal of our products and we would never just switch something out without notifying you all here, on Facebook, or if need be by email, of the necessity or the reason why we'd be making changes.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Loving the Atomic! Glad Lana suggested it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast