AC is back on the menu

Thread: AC is back on the menu

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default AC is back on the menu

We are confident that we're able to knock that clove edge off of the "new" Lorann's cinnamon enough that we can put AC back on the menu.

Order away!

Full Member ECF Veteran

Just ordered a bottle of 48mg and a 2oz doubler, can't wait to try the new blend. I'm down to a quarter bottle of the old stuff, and was getting antsy for it to go back on the menu. Hope it's as good as you say it is! No other vendor has been able to touch TV's A/C in my book.

Just out of curiosity, is the new version hotter/spicier than the old version, and is it still as sweet without sweetener added?
    Last edited by jhemps; 12-10-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

1. No difference in "spice".
    2. Still, no sweetener necessary.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tasty Vapor View Post
    1. No difference in "spice".
    2. Still, no sweetener necessary.
    Awesome, thanks Geoff! I'll be sure to post a review once it arrives, and then probably an update after it's had time to steep. Although, FWIW, AC is usually good right out of the mailbox.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I picked up my 1st ounce of this stuff and it is good. I can't compare it with the older stuff but it tastes just like red hots with no clove taste at all. Hard to believe there is no sweetener in there.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Well, some people are still detecting that clove flavor, and some are not. I hate it when a flavoring vendor fixes something that isn't broken trying to save themselves a couple of bucks. We had to review list of recipes here that might be impacted by this flavoring change, it seems that Atomic Cinnacide and Geoff's Blend were the only two greatly impacted, and sadly our two top sellers.

I know we've concocted a winner with the Burmanii, but the Atomic Cinnacide was just one of those we had to kind of hope we were able to fix. For some we have, for other, we haven't. At least we were still able to offer it.