Say Goodbye to Vaping As You Know It: - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Say Goodbye to Vaping As You Know It:

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Snus View Post
    I hope the petition will get enough signatures, but I really don't have a lot of hope in it's outcome......
    Hope flows more easily knowing you have done everything you can to affect change. If you do the bare minimum and wait for change to happen, you will always be disappointed.

Fight like hell to protect your beliefs and your interests...whether you achieve the outcome you expect, doesn't matter as much as resting easy that you have gone out of your way to do YOUR PART.

Having an apathetic approach to all of this will only affirms that the FDA can and will do as they please and you are completely willing to be bullied.
    Last edited by Mr. Tasty Vapor; 01-31-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Full Member ECF Veteran scross1's Avatar

Government should keep their big FDA noses out of our business. Worry about the deficit and leave my e-cig ALONE!!!!!!! I signed 1/6.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by scross1 View Post
    Government should keep their big FDA noses out of our business. Worry about the deficit and leave my e-cig ALONE!!!!!!! I signed 1/6.
    I quite agree, but it will get done anyway. Just a matter of to what degree they stick their noses in. Time will tell. But the e-cig users worldwide being convinced that they have a voice AND can make an impact...That's going to take some doing. Signing a petition is just one exercise among many.

Full Member Verified Member

Signed the petition!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12