Say Goodbye to Vaping As You Know It:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Say Goodbye to Vaping As You Know It:

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default Say Goodbye to Vaping As You Know It:

There is a petition going around and it doesn't seem that it's being treated with the severity that it mandates. People of the U.S., if and when the FDA regulates these devices and liquids, there is a 90% chance you will be FURIOUS about what they intend to propose.

You all were happy to have Big Tobacco out of your pocket and life while using something that was essentially allowing you to restore a quality of life that had been missing for a very long time and get away from those analogs.

When the FDA starts imposing their regulations, making it virtually impossible for you to obtain those flavors you have come to love, using the devices you have come to enjoy and making it impossible for any small shops or manufacturers to operate, guess who has the $$$ to play by the FDA's rules?

Do the names RJ Reynolds, Philip Morris and Lorillard ring any bells?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...paign=shorturl

Take some action while the opportunity is afforded to you!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I personally have signed it and posted it to my facebook. I have also contacted some local shops just to get their take on the whole situation, they honestly don't really seem too concerned at all, which worries me. I have no idea what I would do if i lost my right to vape. I can't imagine having to use tobacco again, or continuing to vape at a cost thats not within my budget. Thats part of the reason i switched because I could barely afford traditional cigarettes. My biggest question here is why in the world are they coming after something that has helped millions get off tobacco which kills! Why are they not trying to ban tobacco? Do they want us to die? It really gets your brain thinking, and makes me furious to think my own government may just want me dead. Maybe thats a bit extreme, maybe it's not. Whatever the case, my plan today is to contact all the local shops to see if they've signed the petition.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Just called the 1st store, and yet again, not worried, but they have signed it so thats a plus =)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I signed the petition and I guess I need to urge my non-vaping friends and family sign it as well.

Not too worried being that it's relatively easy to actually create your own juice. They won't outright ban them and they won't ban flavorless juice. All you would have to do is make it the flavor you want. There will be ways around it, it will just make life a bit of a PITA for us vapers. I did sign though.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm in the minority of vapers who builds his own PVs (VW bottomfeeder with BF RBA). I also DIY my own nicquids. I'm cool with an HONEST tax of our wares, so long as it's not imposed as a "sin tax". Regulation be damned!

I signed this petition as well as the last one. I fear our cries will fall on deaf ears that are attached to bulging pockets that are filled with dirty money.

I would also like to point out that these petitions don't really do anything. All that it does is elicit a response from the administration. That response could just be "suck it." Likely in more civil terms than that though....lol

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I understand what you all mean. Just personally, I'm not the apathetic type. If I feel like my rights are being violated, I'm going to make some noise about it. j/s

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I signed it Petition # 18,610. Just my ounce of prevention.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I don' think it is easy to make your own nic! I watched a video where someone soaked pipe tobacco in vg and strained it. It looked gross! Really dark...

I was reading the other day that smokers will have to pay an extra $5,000 for their Obama care.... Maybe that is what they want? They certainly don't seem to care about our health.....

I hope the petition will get enough signatures, but I really don't have a lot of hope in it's outcome......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast