Something Wrong ?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something Wrong ??

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I do apologize for not getting back sooner on this matter. ECF posts have really fallen to the wayside as of late while I was clearing up matters with our nicotine...long story.

As Doubler go, just like with any liquid, we always use what we believe to be enough to flavor the end product, then it rolls down to personal preference, what may be "enough" for us, sometimes, is too much flavor for one person, and too little for another.

The second scenario is the mixer, who might perhaps make the mistake of adding too little or too much according to the recipe. It doesn't happen all of the time, but it does happen.

Also, we get DROVES of email, which is frequently hard to stay on top of, because we have our daily routine, which is why we offer more IMMEDIATE ways to contact us, which is by Live Help or by a Phone Call.

I guarantee that you will get a live person. Buy More Stuff is not the way I would have handled it. If you hear that, you let me know who it was and I'll remedy that.

I don't have a problem remixing your order, but ask that you call us please.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for your reply.

I did use your "live help" ... but am happy to call you directly.

As far as who it was that told me to buy more instead of fixing the order ... I'm not sure what her name was - and my intentions aren't to get anyone in trouble anyway. I'd rather you simply remind all your Customer Service Rep's about "customer service", and how it reflects on you.

But - everyone makes mistakes. It's trying to fix them that counts.

So, I appreciate your response and I'll be calling soon.

Last tc 09/15/14

ECF Veteran

UPDATE:

TV is remixing my order ... sending me out a new one.

Greatly Appreciated!

Last tc 09/15/14

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tasty Vapor View Post
    I do apologize for not getting back sooner on this matter. ECF posts have really fallen to the wayside as of late while I was clearing up matters with our nicotine...long story.

As Doubler go, just like with any liquid, we always use what we believe to be enough to flavor the end product, then it rolls down to personal preference, what may be "enough" for us, sometimes, is too much flavor for one person, and too little for another.

The second scenario is the mixer, who might perhaps make the mistake of adding too little or too much according to the recipe. It doesn't happen all of the time, but it does happen.

Also, we get DROVES of email, which is frequently hard to stay on top of, because we have our daily routine, which is why we offer more IMMEDIATE ways to contact us, which is by Live Help or by a Phone Call.

I guarantee that you will get a live person. Buy More Stuff is not the way I would have handled it. If you hear that, you let me know who it was and I'll remedy that.

I don't have a problem remixing your order, but ask that you call us please.
    I just saw a report on that long story. I sure hope that it is not a sign of things to come.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

the short of the long story is we had a nicotine shipment seized by customs. The circumstances had us searching for a certified pharmaceutical source, of which we had contacted some time ago. While we WILL be ordering from them, they eluded to the fact that the FDA had seized MAJOR shipments of pharmaceutical nicotine going to Johnson Creek, RJ Reynolds, but shipments going to Big Pharma companies as well. It all seems like the FDA is merely trying to cripple the industry before they've gotten the okay on their regulations.

Things like this have called me to action on an activist level, we've signed up with a trade association (SFATA) and has all slighted my attention in the customer service area as I have employees whom I've entrusted to handle customer service so I can be resigned to the operations side of things.

While I obviously need to train a few people to handle things the way that I WOULD handle them, I most definitely encourage people not only to NOT rely on getting TV liquid issues resolved on ECF, but we're just busy enough that email isn't a good way either. Call us, Live Help with us and if you don't like what my people are telling you on the phone, you ask for ME!
    Last edited by Mr. Tasty Vapor; 02-20-2013 at 08:15 PM.

ECF Veteran

"It's Beginning" ...

I'm sorry you had such problems ... I had no idea.

My problem was resolved when I called,
    which I should have called to begin with (instead of Live Help).
    Thank you again.

Best of luck to you ... Best of luck to us ALL!
    (We may need it!)

But I'll fight to the end for my right to vape!
    (I'm sure most of us will!)

But I'm NOT giving it up, EVER!

"Cheers" to you for taking action!

Last tc 09/15/14

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Sorry, removed the posting and going to call TV instead.
    Last edited by nahoku; 04-03-2013 at 06:41 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran destiny's Avatar

and that is the problem with " Live Help"! You think you are talking to someone that can........help...... and all these places on the web actually want you to use them to help, but ........ Obviously, it is not always the way to go with all vendors. There are some that the Live help really does help, even when an order is not up to standards.

**made a mental note to self: Mr. Tasty Vapor says: Call!! (if ever need to)

For years, I have only ever called to ask them about how to order to get a specific flavor I was looking for.
    Love, Love, Love Tasty Vapor juices!!
    Last edited by destiny; 09-15-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Someone from Tasty Vapor can correct me if I am wrong but ------- Tasty Vapor's Live Help is not a service far away, it is a direct link to his employees! Live help will work fine 99% of the time. But if not, yes you can call.

CV

P.S. Keep up the good fight Geoff. Government and the FDA have been overstepping their reach for years. We just see it first hand now because of the vaping community.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12