Ok, This is what I ordered today.

1 x Nicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Customize Your Own E-Liquid
    - Strength: 24mg
    - PG/VG mix: 20% VG
    - Add Sweetener?: No Sweetener
    - Flavor: Coffee
    - Flavor: Bavarian Creme
    - Flavor: Irish Cream

What do you think? I told them to go light on the irish creme as it is a strong flavor. What is everyone's thoughts?? Delicious coffee drink (vape) or big mistake???

CV

Moved On ECF Veteran

Ok, I have the flavor and I have to say it is pretty good! Not an all day vape, but very good evening or morning vape!! Thanks TV!!

CV

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hey, we all get ideas. We don't mind providing a CYO feature, but in a lot of ways, it's a crap shoot because people have an flavor idea in their head and surmise the flavorings that might make it, and quite often, the result falls short of their idea.

That's why with a lot of the CYO liquids, if people have ideas, they call us first so they don't just wing-it and end up with a bottle of liquid ....

In a lot of times, if people are able to describe to us what they're shooting for, we're able to come up with something either spot-on or reasonably close.

Full Member Verified Member

ur blue bulls + menthol is my daily vape..

so my question is, what is the mixture for blue bull + menthol in the CYO section

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Just order the Blue Bulls and ask for menthol in the shipping notes. Since Blue Bulls is a premium, it won't be listed in the CYO flavors.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sepulse View Post
    ur blue bulls + menthol is my daily vape..

so my question is, what is the mixture for blue bull + menthol in the CYO section
    That's an interesting combination...Now you've gotten my attention lol.

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by reg190 View Post
    That's an interesting combination...Now you've gotten my attention lol.
    i just cant vape blue bulls directly.. its killing me.. and anything with menthol is just nice for me since imma ex menthol analog smoker

still figuring a way to order more from tv.. my last parcel safely arrived here in malaysia but now its on tv no ship list..

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sepulse View Post
    my last parcel safely arrived here in malaysia but now its on tv no ship list..
    Sorry about that Sepulse, but when a HUGE percentage of the packages outbound to Malaysia are getting seized by customs, we have to make a business decision such as halting shipments.

We can't conduct a regular business with Malaysia if only a small percentage of packages are getting through, that's not good business.