Clove Liquid

Thread: Clove Liquid

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default Clove Liquid

I'm a big fan of AC. But I must admit I haven't purchased any in a while. I sent an order in on Monday. That's the first time I've ordered any in over a year. The main issue is that after several days of vaping, I develop welts on my tongue (the same thing happens if I eat enough Atomic Fireball candy.)

Then I remembered that TV made a Clove flavor. Has anyone here tried it? Does it have a pretty good TH? I'm thinking of ordering it next time around and wondered if anyone had any experience with it.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The clove flavor is Kretek. It's a premium recipe and shouldn't be confused with just ordering "Clove". It's still one of the best clove cigarette-type recipes. I've used it many, many times and at the risk of sounding arrogant, I have to say that I did a damned good job concocting this one.

I will clue you in though, the means by which some of the flavor bases are made, this liquid seems to do much better in high voltage units. It will work in the 3.7v- units, but doesn't produce as much vapor. We really do recommend this in high-voltage units/mods...

Senior Member ECF Veteran antlion's Avatar

Geoff is right, and actually he can be arrogant about this one - Tasty Vapor Kretek is still the best clove eliquid to date ... I've tried many many many different clove eliquids some that are in my top favs... But Kretek is still my #1 favorite

E-cigs--Provari, Reo Grand, Precise 10440, Silver Bullet, Ali'i, Valkyrie

Senior Member ECF Veteran antlion's Avatar

BTW been vaping it since 2010 and I only ever received 1 off batch.. So Kudos to your consistency folks at TV =]

E-cigs--Provari, Reo Grand, Precise 10440, Silver Bullet, Ali'i, Valkyrie

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tasty Vapor View Post
    The clove flavor is Kretek. It's a premium recipe and shouldn't be confused with just ordering "Clove". It's still one of the best clove cigarette-type recipes. I've used it many, many times and at the risk of sounding arrogant, I have to say that I did a damned good job concocting this one.

I will clue you in though, the means by which some of the flavor bases are made, this liquid seems to do much better in high voltage units. It will work in the 3.7v- units, but doesn't produce as much vapor. We really do recommend this in high-voltage units/mods...
    Hi Geoff, how is the throat hit at varying levels of nic? I like a strong TH and am wondering whether to go with my normal 12 mg range or 18/24.
    I usually get 70/30 PG/VG when given a choice but can go higher/lower on either, depending on what you recommend.

I usually use a VMOD 2.0 bf (3.7) but have a VV that goes to 6. Do you recommend dripping or will the flavor hold in a tank at the higher voltages?
    Thanks!
    “May today there be peace within.
    May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be."

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The TH is far more dependent on PG levels, nic level only makes a minor difference. We'd rather you increase your PG levels rather than dose yourself with too much nicotine trying to chase a throat hit. I'd go with a 90/10 mix if you really want the throat hit.

As for voltage, if you have a mod that can go between 5v and 6v, cool. I NEVER recommend tanks. Getting a tank that doesn't mute flavors seems to me to be more of a challenge than it's worth. Direct drip and cartos...way to go IMO.