The E-Liquid Swap Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: The E-Liquid Swap Thread

Full Member ECF Veteran

I had posted here, but after further trial i am unwilling to part with the yummyness
    Last edited by inicapem; 01-17-2010 at 12:05 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran bigboom's Avatar

I posted this earlier in the Classified Section:

I'd like to trade the following TV juice and doublers. The juice is from opened 30 ml bottles and the doublers are from opened 4 oz. bottles. I'd like to trade for similar amounts of other TV flavors (i.e.Atomic Fireball, Lemonade, Cafe Mocha, Cafe Machiatto, Amaretto Sour, Coffee, or _______?), or Mrs. T's (Cinnamon, Coffee-types, Lemonade).

Here's what I've got:

Juice-
    15ml or 20ml/12mg tobacco-menthol (70/30 pg/vg)
    15ml or 20ml/48mg tobacco (90/10 pg/vg)
    15ml or 20ml/48mg mint chocolate chip (100% pg)

Doublers-
    1, 2, or 3 oz. tobacco (50/50 pg/vg)
    1, 2, or 3 oz. tobacco menthol (50/50 pg/vg)
    1, 2, or 3 oz. Cherry (100% vg)

These are all very good flavors, they're just not my favorites so I'm open to trades.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hello All,

I'm really wanting some 'samples' of things before I order any more, so I'm making my inventory available for anyone who wants to swap samples. Here's what I have:

Samples I can Send (All Doublers):

- Cafe Mocha 70/30
    - Cafe Macchiatto 70/30
    - Butter Cream 70/30

I'd love to swap 5ml samples with anyone who's interested. If you are, let me know what you have and we can work something out. I'm especially interested in the following though:

Things I'd like to Try (Doublers or Nic Juices):

- Blueberry Cheesecake
    - German Chocolate Cake
    - Cappuccino
    - Chocolate #712
    - Vanilla
    - Caramel
    - Butter Rum (TV Version)

PM me if you're interested. I'm flexible and willing.

All the best,

...D
    Follow me on Twitter, if you'd like

Powered by: Buzz VariVolt, Xhaler, Prodigy V1, Prodigy V2

Super Member ECF Veteran Madame Psychosis's Avatar

I have 15ml of 24mg Buttercream (20% VG) that tastes to me like a sweet tobacco flavor. The Buttercream Doubler tastes true to flavor, but this 24mg liquid has - I really think - a mild TV tobacco flavor.

I traded/sold some samples already which is why it's down to 15ml but less than a week old.

I'd gladly swap it for a few samples of something (love all coffee and dessert flavors), just PM me.

Accessories Supplier ECF Veteran murtcepS's Avatar

I have a 30ml bottle of Vanilla (24mg-20%VG). Looking to trade in whole,or samples. I have yet to try most flavors,so I'm flexible as long as it's 24mg. Would also trade for Fireball doubler. Send me a PM if interested.
    Last edited by murtcepS; 01-22-2010 at 06:58 PM.

I have an almost full (about 1/2" of liquid used) bottle of Bananas Foster, 12 MG, all PG that I would like to trade for either German Chocolate cake or Butterfinger, 12 MG. Please PM if you'd like to trade, thanks!

Default nicofix english nicotine hand cream

Hello all,
    I got a jar of nicofix. I got in while in england and it's never been used. Hopefully some of our GB posters will know more about it. You rub it like a lotion and wa lah. I've never used it but it's up for trade. I really don't want much for it. a couple 4ml samples of your favorite flavors would be perfect. 18-24mg is what I vape.

I also got two TW flavors that I don't care for; Hilton and French Pipe. Way too perfume like for my tastes.. Both are 36mg/ml and probably 10-15ml left between the two. Something comparable would be nice.

Or a really good explanation of why I should send it to you anyway because your boss dosent allow any sort of smoking gadget would be fine.

Full Member ECF Veteran

In the effort to be a good samaritan, I will offer up samples as well. All I ask for is to try something I don't already have from TV. The list is in order from most willing to give up, to least willing (but will certainly do so to help the fellow vapers!)

All are 48mg with Max VG + Max VG doublers. I will eyeball for any strength you may like, or put in separate bottles if you prefer.

Tobacco
    German Chocolate Cake
    Cafe Machiatto
    Butterfinger
    Blueberry Cheesecake
    Atomic Fireball
    Bananas Foster

Would be willing to trade up to: ALL of my Tobacco, German Chocolate Cake and half of my Cafe Machiato. The other 4, I will trade samples only. Thanks!
    ~M.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have an almost full bottle of caramel low nic (12?) (90pg/10vg) from TV, pretty sure it's his old recipie. A few drops gone. Want to be rid of the whole bottle as I don't have sampler sized bottles on hand. MORE then willing to trade for a few sampler sized bottles low nic or no nic preferable. PM me if interested. thanks!

Super Member ECF Veteran bigboom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Munson View Post
    In the effort to be a good samaritan, I will offer up samples as well. All I ask for is to try something I don't already have from TV. The list is in order from most willing to give up, to least willing (but will certainly do so to help the fellow vapers!)

All are 48mg with Max VG + Max VG doublers. I will eyeball for any strength you may like, or put in separate bottles if you prefer.

Tobacco
    German Chocolate Cake
    Cafe Machiatto
    Butterfinger
    Blueberry Cheesecake
    Atomic Fireball
    Bananas Foster

Would be willing to trade up to: ALL of my Tobacco, German Chocolate Cake and half of my Cafe Machiato. The other 4, I will trade samples only. Thanks!
    ~M.
    PMed you.

P

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast