The E-Liquid Swap Thread - Page 63
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263

Thread: The E-Liquid Swap Thread

Super Member ECF Veteran shawnski's Avatar
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Hey guys i am very curious about tasty vapor liquids, i hear very good reviews and would love to try any of their tobacco flavors besides menthol, i have no tv juice of my own but was trying to see if anuyone would have any spare for me to try, thank you shawnski

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Last edited by Tsuki; 11-25-2012 at 08:47 AM.

ECF Veteran

stopped into TV last night and found 30ml cinnacide and geoff's blend from their discount shelf. both born on july 26, 2012 and 20%VG/80%PG@12mg nic. Geoff's blend IS sweetened, Cinnacide is NOT. I posted them in the classifieds if anyone wants to pick them up I'm giving them away at cost ($8 each+shipping). here is the link if you have access to the classified section: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...-12mg-nic.html

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

For Sale or Trade
    I have 6 bottles of A/C 30ml 48mg 80p/20v and 2 doublers of A/C 80p/20v all are born on 12/12/12 (New Formula)

I would like to trade them for my new favorite Burmanii or Banana Bread, Cupcake, Mahalo Oahu Strawberry Cream, Butter Cream, Peanut Butter Cookie, Mojito, Pineapple/Orange/Banana, Tasty Finger or Ultimate Vanilla of close to equal PG/VG value if possible.

I will sell them all to the same buyer. I bought the 48 mg nicotine bottles the weekly sale 11.00 and the doublers were 16.25. I am asking the price I paid for them and I will pay for Priorty shipping.

I have two bottles Halo Tribeca. One full and unopened the other just one fill out of it. Wish to trade for BWB Virginia or similar full bodied 24 mg tobacco taste only liquid.

they are both 30 oz bottles

I have a 4 oz Doubler of "Peach Cobbler" with 1 oz used. I put the flavor in quotes because it is an obvious mistake. It is much closer to Pecan Pie. Since this is the first time I have ever been dissatisfied with anything, I figured I would cut them some slack and post it here for trade instead of hassling with returning it for exchange. Perhaps someone here would like to trade for something. This is for 3 oz of no nicotine, sweet, pecan like liquid with little to no peach flavor. The one missing ounce is from my attempts to "fix" it as well as giving 15ml away to my sister and mom to make sure I wasn't crazy! I had already ordered Pecan Pie for them to share and needed to get their opinion on if this was a mistake or not. They both agreed it was.

I am open to trade for pretty much anything except Pecan Pie, Licorice, Menthol or Tobacco flavors. 12mg or less nic level, preferrably a partial of a doubler like mine.

Forgot to add a picture!

Attachment 246663
    Quote Originally Posted by river.guy View Post
    I have a 4 oz Doubler of "Peach Cobbler" with 1 oz used. I put the flavor in quotes because it is an obvious mistake. It is much closer to Pecan Pie. Since this is the first time I have ever been dissatisfied with anything, I figured I would cut them some slack and post it here for trade instead of hassling with returning it for exchange. Perhaps someone here would like to trade for something. This is for 3 oz of no nicotine, sweet, pecan like liquid with little to no peach flavor. The one missing ounce is from my attempts to "fix" it as well as giving 15ml away to my sister and mom to make sure I wasn't crazy! I had already ordered Pecan Pie for them to share and needed to get their opinion on if this was a mistake or not. They both agreed it was.

I am open to trade for pretty much anything except Pecan Pie, Licorice, Menthol or Tobacco flavors. 12mg or less nic level, preferrably a partial of a doubler like mine.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263