Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The E-Liquid Swap Thread

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default The E-Liquid Swap Thread

This thread will serve the purpose of a swap for TV e-liquid that you may not like as much as the other TV liquid you have tried.

If you would like to swap yours with someone else, just post what you have to trade, and what you would like in return. Be sure to include the mg of your liquids.

If you would like to swap with someone who has already posted what they have for trade, post here or send a PM to that person.

To keep it clean, please try to delete or edit your original post if you have found someone to trade with and are no longer offering your liquid.

An example of how to post would be this (and while this is an example, I'm actually looking to swap these):

I'm looking to trade the following:
    -Butterfinger - 24mg - full bottle [NO LONGER HAVE]
    -Cafe Macchiato - 24mg - full bottle

I'd like to trade for fruity/sweet flavors, none specifically. I generally dislike chocolate, coffee, and tobacco flavors.
    Last edited by mcl5000; 01-04-2010 at 11:37 PM.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wow...great thread idea !

ok..i have the following

Spicy Rum - 12mg
    Pineapple / Orange ( ill have to check the mg later of these, im at work )
    Cinnamon/ Apple
    Atomic Fireball

WAIT..i wanna keep these..i misread the thread.....I thought a swap just to try different flavors.....Im keeping mine..lol..but i will send out a very small sample bottle to anyone who wants to try it, if they will return the favor.
    http://www.bellyrubs.org Rescue/Adopt A Basset
    "Reo Mod's Rock My Vape" www.reosmods.com
    Vaping since October 3rd 2009

" Some people seem brighter after being set on fire "

Super Member ECF Veteran

I wouldn't see a problem doing that in this thread, either. That's an interesting idea, too!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have two bottles of Pecan pie, one 30 mg, 2/3 full , 15mg, full
    One bottle of orange cream, one 30 mg, 2/3 full, and 15 mg, full.
    Just got these this past week. Originally 36mg, but diluted to about
    20-24 mg with VG. That's the reason for two bottles of each. Tried them did not like either one. Will trade for good tobacco flavors.
    Leave message in my profile area if you might like these.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE....NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    Last edited by Bekinder; 01-05-2010 at 02:32 AM. Reason: No Longer available

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Correction on above..the 30 ml bottles are still 36mg...it's the smaller ones I
    added vg too.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I got my order yest, and have tried for 2 days to like this juice but I guess the Butter Rum overpowered everything else to the point where I taste nothing but Butter Rum.
    It was the 48mg Butter Rum,Tobacco,Caramel(90%PG,10%VG) Doubler:Butter Rum,Caramel,Butter Cream(all PG)
    I dont know what to do, I mixed it in the small empty bottle 1/3 of the 48mg,2/3 doubler. I sure taste alcohol in it too,alot. Not much vapor unless I add MFS caramel. If someone can figure out how I can get it to you its yours for free I simply do not like it and being disabled and indigent it is not easy to get to the PO.

Super Member ECF Veteran Madame Psychosis's Avatar

deleted - no longer available
    Last edited by Madame Psychosis; 01-07-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: the juice done gone.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have 24mg Tobacco 80/20 if someone wants to swap 3mls. I have the doubler to cut it down to 12mg...also.

I am looking to trade for 3mls of:

Atomic Fireball
    Apple Pie
    Amaretto Stone Sour
    Butterfinger

PM me if interested. The tobacco is great........just wanted to actually try something different.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bellasin View Post
    it is not easy to get to the PO.
    Just throwing this out there - I'd imagine your post office/delivery person would work with you on this and possibly pick up the package from your residence. It might be difficult to figure out the pricing, but you can assume that around $5 is pretty close for any small package.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Ghetto_Cowgirl's Avatar

Yeah I'm pretty far from the P.O myself. I leave my package in the mail box and an envelope with $5 or $10 depending on the package and a note on front saying it's for the postage. She takes my parcel and envelope and returns my change the next day in an envelope Much easier when I don't plan on going near town!
    Amethyst Illusion 57 Chevy Big Chuck/Pink eGo/Black Stardust GLV2-Mini/Pink SparkPlug

Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast