Sweetener is now available.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sweetener is now available.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default Sweetener is now available.

Our new sucralose based sweetener is now available for sale in the Miscellaneous section as an individual 15ml bottle.

About 1ml (20 drops) is adequate enough an amount to sweeten an ounce of e-liquid.

In layman's terms, a couple of good squirts will do the job.

For those with questions about sucralose, you can read more here:

Sucralose (also known as SPLENDAŽ), regulatory authorities weigh inSucralose (also known as SPLENDAŽ), regulatory authorities weigh in

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Excellent !!! thank you ... will be in my next order .. any kind of luck at all my last order, will be here today !!

Indeed, thank you. This will be on my next order, also.

I am ordering right now!! Thank you Thank you Thank you

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

is it like splendex?

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi Geoff,

Although I know we have artificial flavoring in many things I must admit I am not a big fan of artificial sweeteners and now you have me wondering just how much is in our liquids now. Can you tell me please? Thanks.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Marianna Florida,( in the woods) I'M A GIRL!!

Ditto
    RIMP
    ]

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by skydragon View Post
    Hi Geoff,

Although I know we have artificial flavoring in many things I must admit I am not a big fan of artificial sweeteners and now you have me wondering just how much is in our liquids now. Can you tell me please? Thanks.
    Well, I don't think the fact that I decided to OFFER artificial sweetener for sale is reason enough to start pulling fire alarms and calling 911.

We use:

Nicotine
    PG
    VG
    Artificial Flavoring (and whatever THEY'VE used in their flavorings, they certainly keep as a trade secret)
    Ethyl Maltol
    Acetylpyrazine (when needed)

I think you'll find more extensive shopping lists of chemicals to worry about in OTHER liquids, but not ours.

I'll say it again, artificial sweetener is available on the side in the miscellaneous section of the site for those who wish to add it themselves. It should not be assumed that because we sell it, we also made some random decision to start dumping it in our liquids.
    Last edited by Mr. Tasty Vapor; 02-09-2010 at 08:43 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Cool! The best part is that it's almost free. I'll certainly be adding one of these to my next order, although I don't know if I'll use it or not...lol.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tasty Vapor View Post
    Well, I don't think the fact that I decided to OFFER artificial sweetener for sale is reason enough to start pulling fire alarms and calling 911.

We use:

Nicotine
    PG
    VG
    Artificial Flavoring (and whatever THEY'VE used in their flavorings, they certainly keep as a trade secret)
    Ethyl Maltol
    Acetylpyrazine (when needed)

I think you'll find more extensive shopping lists of chemicals to worry about in OTHER liquids, but not ours.

I'll say it again, artificial sweetener is available on the side in the miscellaneous section of the site for those who wish to add it themselves. It should not be assumed that because we sell it, we also made some random decision to start dumping it in our liquids.
    Hey Geoff,

No, I don't think you offering more artificial sweetener should warrant a call to 911. In fact I suspect it would downright piss them off to get a call like that. Then they might jail me or at the very least fine me. Nope, not worth a call to 911.

I find nothing wrong what so ever with you offering it. That way people who don't care can use it if they want it and those who don't aren't forced to.

It just got me wondering about just how much sweetener is in the juices out there. It isn't pointing a finger at you Geoff. As I stated, we are inundated with artificial sweeteners but they aren't an innocuous ingredient. Not by a long shot. Some are safer than others (barely) so at least you stated the type you are using.

Personally I think the flavor makers should be more forthcoming to you vendors so you can answer the questions as to what is in the flavors and the percentage of it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast