Contacting tasty vapor - important!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contacting tasty vapor - important!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default Contacting tasty vapor - important!!!

Contacting Tasty Vapor

As business has grown, so has the difficulty in getting in touch with us at Tasty Vapor. We strongly believe that communication is the key to the success of any good business. As such, we have had to restructure the ways in which to get in contact with us.

Live Help and my work e-mail is NOT enough. Literally hundreds of e-mails pour into my queue and I just cannot get work done and answer e-mails all day, and people with urgent matters are slipping through the cracks and we can't have that.

So, here's how it will go...

If you have changes that need to be made to orders already placed:

Either e-mail [email protected] or CALL US at (888) 389-3229. (Between 10a.m and 11p.m. PST)

If you have questions regarding any financial matters, fee reversals, etc.:

Contact Ramilya at [email protected] or CALL US at (888) 389-3229. (Between 10a.m and 11p.m. PST)

If you have questions about products or ordering:

Contact Geoff at [email protected] or CALL US at (888) 389-3229. (Between 10a.m and 11p.m. PST)

LIVE HELP IS AVAILABLE BETWEEN 10 A.M. AND 11 P.M. PST Monday through Sunday!

IF YOU CALL OUR (888) NUMBER AND GET VOICE MAIL, LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!

If you can think of any other scenarios that would require special attention, please chime in here. We need help in streamlining the way we communicate with YOU!

Please let us know!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

and where is the address to mail our left arm so we can afford the TV addiction?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aw, come on cupcake, it's not all that bad.

Moved On ECF Veteran

prices aren't bad, but the damn addiction to your flavors is killing us. gotta order like another pile of doublers.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

exactly! The prices are more than fair...it's just that the list of flavors I somehow feel I MUST have keeps growing...

You're good at what you do...and I need a 12 step program to keep me from choosing your juice over things like food :

Default Tasty vapor business model...

I've noticed tasty vapor "clones" popping up with the same pricing structure - etc, so my hat off to you! Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

I tend to go crazy when my favorites are the flavor of the week! Your amaretto stone sour is my standby flavor. I've ordered the odd bottle with my cartos suppliers but was never happy with either how they vaped or the flavor.

You could always make some people happy and sell a liggett or pyramid flavor juice at generic prices! (OR not - just a joke)

Anyways! Congrats on starting a new trend in selling!

Customer Service is outstanding (Geoff emailed me three times to let me know about my order and when it was shipped!) and the prices are very fair especially since you mix them up there - no imported or stale juice. I'm loving your tobacco menthol mix! I use it alone or with a drop or 2 of chocolate flavoring and sucralose sweetener - smoking never tasted this good!
    Last edited by Ms Kellie; 07-23-2010 at 12:28 AM.

Full Member Verified Member

Hey Geoff, just a suggestion, i really believe both customers and TV could benefit from liquid reviews on the website. I know there are a lot of reviews here in ECF, but if they were attached to the flavors in the website it would be so much easier to know a little more about that flavor

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

We are in the process of picking out a new designer to completely revamp the site in the near future. The current layout is all very "late 90's". We'll also consider reviews for the liquids as well.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Is something wrong with this website now? First it was bluegrassvapor now this site wo'nt respond and freezes and then goes to a 404 error page. I've been trying to order all day long and still can't get an order in!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast