Chuck switchectomy and new skirt step by step. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chuck switchectomy and new skirt step by step.

I've got a question. Would it be possible to put a 5v regulator in the chuck? I'm a semi noob when it comes to electronics. Also when it comes to an atomizer does reversing the battery cause any problems, because i'd like to put the regulator in the battery cap if possible so that it can be easily disabled when using 3.7v batteries.

Senior Member ECF Veteran BigDaddyRog's Avatar

Great job bro.........i love it!!

Full Member Verified Member

I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say thank you for the how-to on replacing the switch on a chuck. I had been fighting with my switch for a few months now but didn't want to send it off to be fixed an be chuckless. I went and got the switch at RadioShack and had it replaced in about 10 min. It wasn't that hard at all. Now my chuck is hitting like a champ again. Thanks.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Another successful switch replacement here! I had sent my Chuck back to Jeff a few months ago for a switch replacement, as it wasn't firing consistently at all. About a week ago, the same mis-fires appeared. So I decided to replace it myself, using the Radio Shack switch mentioned here. I was quite surprised to find, when I removed the old switch, which had just been replaced by Jeff, it seems to be the same as the .5A RS switch I just purchased at Radio Shack. I thought the switch supplied in the Chuck was a better grade 3 amp switch? In any case, no big deal.....it fires consistently now, and replacement was fairly easy. I just need to grow a few more hands for the next replacement.
    Last edited by joelongwood; 02-11-2012 at 07:30 PM.
    TW Odyssey-TW Vape-Pro-itaste MVP-Vector VV-Screwdrivers MKI & II-Precise Super 6 & P10-Phidias & Phidias w/Feedimus-Altsmoke SB, BB, Omega, Alpha-Coppers (R2V2, Q2V3, Mini)-Reo Mini -Reo Grand-GLV2 -Big & Little Chuck-PureSmoker Prodigy V3.1 -Puresmoker Legacy-Red Sky Bandit - Joye ego

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123