Hello all
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pedro A. Morales

Thread: Hello all

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Hello all

Just picked up a chuck off the classifieds for work and outdoor stuff like hunting and fishing looks well made, Just wanted to pop in and say hi.... Going to browse around and see if i can answer all my own questions prior to its delivery...

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Congrats! Any questions, just ask.

Full Member ECF Veteran

What's up PNC, Welcome!

Here are some helpful links, that will keep the Chuck running like a Champ!:

Chuck Maintenance

Jeff's take on Noalox

Fantastic ways to revive Chucks

I don't know if you need batteries, but since you are using the Chuck for Work, Hunting/Outdoors ect. I recommend, the Ultrafire 18650 3000 MAH, here is the cheapest I've seen them, My Ex and I get them here usually get them in 3-4 days ordered it twice in Orlando, and once in New Orleans always 3-4 days: Amazon.com: UltraFire 18650 3000mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery (Pair) + Charger Combo: Camera & Photo

Your going to love the Chuck, and I'd be surprised if you don't become a Chuck Head! I bought one for the Ex and one for me, and I want to buy many more! Enjoy!!

Pedro
    pnc81498 likes this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks she's going strong so far waiting on some batt so I can test out higher v vaping. My protected 18650 2500mah 3.7v batts last me 2 days with a 2ohm carto. Will try to clean her up as mentioned button smashing to get her to fire at times and the button is starting to feel Sharp.....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk