Dual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer, 3.5ml or 5.0ML & the Chuck....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer, 3.5ml or 5.0ML & the Chuck....

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Dual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer, 3.5ml or 5.0ML & the Chuck....

Has anyone try these Tanks from madvapes.com? I wanted to try them as I've heard mostly great reviews about them, I eventually want to get a SS DCC Map Tank, but can't spit out the $50 for now. These are $11-$13 and don't leak. I know the chuck's 2.85" I'm trying to find which of the 3.5ml or 5.0ml Tanks are closer to the size of the Chucks body, I don't want anything to Wide or Narrow. For all the Chuck Heads that have some kind of Tank on there Chuck do you recommend The 510 Modders Connector/adapter from avidvaper, I don't want an adapter too Long as to leave a Gap, does anyone know if I should get Closed or Open adapter as there is an option, I'm guessing Closed? Here is the Links

Dual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer, 3.5mlDual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer

http://www.avidvaper.com/products/510-modders-connector.html

I
    really need help on this, please if anyone knows, please give me some advice, I want to take My Vaping to the Next step, I might even switch over to 6V, I hope 1.5 DCC are a good fit for that!

Thanks Peeps!!

Pedro

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have the original map tanks. To me, it was a fun novelty and nothing more and I had such a hard time pulling out the ce2's to replace them that I gave up on them fast. Have your tried dual coils yet? They work best on high voltage, I use mine at six volts. Key is to keep them wet, don't let them dry out. For ease, get rid of the rubber top, replace with a drip tip. That is almost skipping a level because the TH is wicked. The tank's benefit is not having to top off but since the xl cartomizers seem to hold so much liquid in the first place, I don't see the big advantages to the tank.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Amy, do you remember which adapter you used, and did it leave much of a Gap? Thanks.

Pedro

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I got it at cov, it's a bit obnoxious. I know there is a shorter one out there, however, if you plan on getting more chucks and really really like the tanks there is an adapter free solution.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Oh, I want more chucks, I think I seen a picture of that on another thread, but I like that lil Spill zone lol. I got a Modders Connector, sealed, someone recommended it on another thread. I ordered 6V batteries, My3.7 went to crap on me. I ordered a 4Ml Tank, I'll see how that works for me.

Pedro

Full Member Verified Member

I ordered the 3.5 ml dual coil tank for my little chuck. I have a 901 chuck so I had to get an adapter. It is a little smaller in width than the chuck. I vape at 3.7v and so far I'm loving the combo. I'm getting tons of vapor production and not having to drip liquid all the time is great.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Dxology, I got the 4ml Smok Tank from evaporclouds, awesome customer service. It fit's without and adapter, but I did order a Modders Connector Closed Seal from avid Vapor. Dual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer, 3.5ml or 5.0ML & the Chuck....-chuck-smok-tank.jpgDual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer, 3.5ml or 5.0ML & the Chuck....-chuck-smok-tank-2.jpg

I've now noticed that My Chuck the connector must be slanted, actually I noticed that with My Atty's & Carto's but it's driving me crazy with the Tank. I thought My Batteries were crapping out but it's not that. I cleaned My Chuck with Contact Cleaner and now it's working, but after a few days it goes back to Crap. I might have to send my Chuck back for repairs

Thanks again!

Pedro

SQUIRREL! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well, the tank looks sharp on it...minus the slant . It would make me nuts too.

Last TC take 9.3.11
    Bianca is what Peeps would be if they were sentient. Just gooey luscious love and sugar. -Magnus

Full Member ECF Veteran

I wonder if the slant can have something to do on the inside with My problems, I'm going to write Jeff this weekend, I think I have to send it back I just have to get an Ego-T for a replacement before I do. :::Sigh::: this sucks I just got the tank & have 6V Batteries coming, but I think it needs to be done.

SQUIRREL! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yeah, back up PV's are GOOD! Hopefully you get your baby back quickly. (((Pedro)))
    Pedro A. Morales likes this.

Last TC take 9.3.11
    Bianca is what Peeps would be if they were sentient. Just gooey luscious love and sugar. -Magnus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast