Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers

Thread: Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers

Default Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers

I had been using the eGo Mega DC Cartos on my chuck with an adapter but last time I went to order from madvapes I saw they now have Smok Tech Dual Coil Mega XXL's these are just like the eGo ones but with no skirt at the bottom. I picked some up thinking I could ditch the adaptor. They almost worked to. The problem is with it screwed all the way in the bottom seals against the drip well so no air can get through.

I came up with a no adaptor solution though.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TRY THIS.

I took my dremel with an engraving tip and ran it around the edge of the drip well. Sorry Thag.

Now It works prefectly but my drip well looks pretty ugly. I'd post pictures but all the ones i've took come out blurry.

Oh another quick tip. If your finger gets worn out pressing the small button on the chuck and you've got some of these mega cartos you can take the mouth piece if its a whistle tip cut it in half and tape it over the button.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

No need to be sorry, as long as it works!

Full Member ECF Veteran

Hi Centax,

I used the Mega Dual Coil on My Chuck without an adapter. Actually worked well. Are you talking about this one?

Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers-nola-chuck-xxldcc.jpg

and no that's not My Chuck, I bought that one for the "Ex". I tried the Smok Tek Slim tanks, and don't like them. Going back to these huge Carto's maybe. I did purchase a Modders Connection from avid Vapor, a lot of Chuck heads like them for Chucks.

Pedro