im having troubles

Thread: im having troubles

Default im having troubles

my batteries are acting up. im using two rcr123a's and they will hit fine for the first hit then only hit for a second after. i dont know if the batteries that i bought were .... or what but i need some suggestions for some 6 volt goodness. so if anyone can help by posting some links to some good batteries that will work for me at 6v that would be greatly appreciated.

I use these, AW LiFeP04 500mah 3.2V (blue wrapped)

Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

I had some cheap ultra fire 1's, and they were horrible.

there is also a Digital Multimeter on there you can get to check battery life voltage, should be good to trouble shoot bad batterys in the future. only $10.

Bump for more links

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I find size variations *size really does matter* and sometimes add a spacer to tighten or pull on the spring to lengthen helps.

Shame you can lengthen everything like that.....................just sayin..........well, it is a shame
    Being nice doesn't cost a thing,being rude can cost you eternity and it does nothing but make you miserable. SMILE,it cures a lot!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.Margaret Mead

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bonniegirl View Post

Shame you can lengthen everything like that.....................just sayin..........well, it is a shame
    Sometimes all you have to do is unwrap a couple of cookies...........just sayin.............

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

In most instances pulling will lengthen.