Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Battery Info for the Chuck

Captain Tightpants Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by crashtestjeep View Post
    Angus is just a vaping beast
    I learned from watching your vids, sweetie.
    Carved upon my stone: "My body lies, yet still I roam."

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

CTJ - I haven't had any problem with the blue Tenergy LI-Ion 900 mAh one's tripping.

At some point I'll get some of the LifePO4's, tho, probably when my current LI-Ion ones start to crap out. You and a lot of other people say the LifePO4's are safe and 'better'.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Protected CR2's?!?! Well i'll be.... Very nice find CTJ!

PV Master ECF Veteran crashtestjeep's Avatar

Thanks! The mAH of the second set are the best at a measley 280mah, but I hear that other co's may look into making them again since theres (more of ) a market now. Not sure how true that is but better than not prot at all

Jeannie, Ur soooo lucky! Lol, my blue set drive me absolutely insane! Glad ur having luck w urs tho
    This is a journey I'll live to tell about...:smokie:
    LIVESTRONG

Super Member ECF Veteran

I think this one, and the Pr0n should be made sticky. And not just because of what happens when we look at the pr0n. I think they would help people.

Assclown Exterminator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I would also like to recommend this set that I picked up on all-battery.com

Rechargeable Batteries & Battery Chargers - 6 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable Batteries with a Smart Charger -Specials

Use the code tenergydeals to get free shipping.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Before I picked my Little Chuck I agonized over battery life, and now that I have had mine about a week I figured it might help someone else to post my results. Detail on my vaping habits at the end, for ease of info's sake.

Everyone vapes at a different rate, so your mileage may vary. However, if you have experience with stock batteries compare your results to mine and you should get a good idea of what to expect. I also use 510 atomizers and 24mg juice, so adjust based on your equipment/nic amount.

On stock batteries, I had to change every two hours.

16340s, every four hours.

18350s, I have yet to kill one. I put in a new battery when going to work (and carry an extra) and that stays in until the next day before I leave again.

When first trying these, I got a weird chemical taste from my juice, but I had a battery mishap and had to use one instead of the 16340s, and boy am I glad! The chemical taste thing was an aberration, and now I never have to swap batteries during my day.

I vape about thirty minutes an hour or so, in five to ten minute increments. That is an average, of course. I vape more when work is quiet, less when busy (desk job) and more when having coffee and even more drinking. I have not yet gone out to a bar with the 18350s, but I expect slightly less battery life in that environment.

As of now, I have had an 18350 going since 2 pm yesterday, went to work, got home a little after Midnight. I stayed up until about 5 am, slept for a bit, and have been up since 9 am and still on the same 18350. That's a good 17 hours!

I can say with confidence that even a chain-vaper should get at LEAST 10 hours out of an 18350, and that is a low-ball estimate.

I am using the 18350s from MadVapes, the blue ones that are 1200mAH protected, of course. The 16340s are the silver Ultrafire, they have no mAH written on them.

I hope this helps someone!

Edit: The 18350 battery just quit as I posted, 11:14 am Pacific. 17 hours, almost exactly!
    Last edited by TheBigD; 12-30-2009 at 07:17 PM.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

The 18350's are THE way to go for the Little Chuck! 17 hours in a package that size.... impressive!

Kudos to MadVapes for keeping them on hand for us!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jeffakamax View Post
    The 18350's are THE way to go for the Little Chuck! 17 hours in a package that size.... impressive!

Kudos to MadVapes for keeping them on hand for us!
    Totally! I think it is also a testament to the efficiency/build quality of your design. It is truly a work of art-beyond the graphics on the outside. Honestly, one of the best values for the money out there, for any product in any category.

Thanks Jeff, I love my Little Chuck!*

*I will soon be ordering a Chuck, not because I need one for battery life, but because I am a completist that way....you gotta own both!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigD View Post

*I will soon be ordering a Chuck, not because I need one for battery life, but because I am a completist that way....you gotta own both!

That's the same reason I ordered one of each. If I hadn't, I would sit here vaping one Chuck, while kicking myself for not getting the other.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast