Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Battery Info for the Chuck

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Anyone know about these 18650 3.7V 2600MAH batteries?
    Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 2600mAh rechargeable battery Flat Top FULLY PROTECTED with PCB Lithium Ion

Seems kinda spendy, just wondering if anyone knew about the life of them... or if they'd even work.

And I'm assuming there still isnt a safe 6.0v option? Can't seem to find anything.
    Nevermind, I guess this is they? http://www.batteryjunction.com/4parc390reli.html
    Last edited by Wafflestomper; 01-14-2010 at 09:55 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflestomper View Post
    Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 2600mAh rechargeable battery Flat Top FULLY PROTECTED with PCB Lithium Ion

Seems kinda spendy, just wondering if anyone knew ...if they'd even work.
    flat top, or button top, either will work with the chucks. I only use the red protected ultrafire 3000mah batts, so i cannot attest to life or to quality.
    I have had great success with these.
    Based on price, I would hope they might be better quality and more of a true mah rating than the ultrafires, but not sure. Anyone notice if the tenergy's are better than the ultrafires?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Marianna Florida,( in the woods) I'M A GIRL!!

I've only used the ultrafire/trustfire and the 3000mah are great!
    RIMP
    ]

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Marianna Florida,( in the woods) I'M A GIRL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflestomper View Post

Seems kinda spendy, just wondering if anyone knew about the life of them... or if they'd even work.

And I'm assuming there still isnt a safe 6.0v option? Can't seem to find anything.
    Nevermind, I guess this is they? 4 Pack RCR123A 3V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery with Smart Charger
    Waffle, the 3000 mah can be found at www.hightechdealz.com item #13 under batts They are $6.42 with free ship, and they have a code, I believe it's hellenecf10 for 10% off
    RIMP
    ]

ECF Veteran

Very nice! Thanks. Wife told me she already took the liberty of ordering some of the 2600 as she needed batteries for something else (not even gonna ask what), but I will definately earmark that.

Normally I'd horde batteries, but I'm not really sure what the shelf life for these things are.

What, if any, advantages are there in going with a higher MaH battery? Is there any appreciable difference between 2600 and 30000 MaH batts in the 18650?

I just want to make sure everything is in order when my Chuck gets here. I may even take the day off work when it arrives.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sans pants View Post
    What, if any, advantages are there in going with a higher MaH battery? Is there any appreciable difference between 2600 and 30000 MaH batts in the 18650?

I just want to make sure everything is in order when my Chuck gets here. I may even take the day off work when it arrives.
    Just the amount of runtime you will get out of them. Both 2600 and 3000 will give at least 2 days of heavy vaping, but the 3000 should last just a little longer. Not really a big deal, but I believe there is a slight difference.
    Last edited by raven9mm; 01-15-2010 at 02:48 PM.

ok so im ready to buy a chuck but still dont know much I think im gonna go with the 3.7V 18650 for the battery but not really sure what to do as far as a reliable/easy to use/clean atomizer, Im new to the vapeing community and just need to know what I need for a completely assembled/working Chuck

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by m0n0xidEchild View Post
    ok so im ready to buy a chuck but still dont know much I think im gonna go with the 3.7V 18650 for the battery but not really sure what to do as far as a reliable/easy to use/clean atomizer, Im new to the vapeing community and just need to know what I need for a completely assembled/working Chuck

Well, you of course need a Chuck, batteries, and the atomizer and cartridges you want to use. What atty type you order on your Chuck, will determine what atty you use. I chose a 510 since I have 510 attys and adapters to use cartomizers and 901 attys, which I also have.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RIMP View Post
    Waffle, the 3000 mah can be found at www.hightechdealz.com item #13 under batts They are $6.42 with free ship, and they have a code, I believe it's hellenecf10 for 10% off
    RIMP
    Well, good news... my battery order came in today, and she had ordered the 900mah rcr123a's... so I can still pick up a couple of these bad boys and not feel like I wasted money.

Thanks for the tip RIMP

EDIT: Question, these http://hightechdealz.com/index.php?m...products_id=56 are protected..the other ones didn't say whether they were or not... would these be a better choice?
    Last edited by Wafflestomper; 01-21-2010 at 10:29 AM.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast