Battery Info for the Chuck - Page 34
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Battery Info for the Chuck

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well I have been happy using the low res cartos on the chuck. And use the provari for 6v vaping so I stopes my search figure did I really need more batt to charge?

Full Member ECF Veteran

The Link way above on the 1st or 2n'd Page for the 6 RCR123A 750 MAH for LifePO4 Batteries with Charger, the Coupon Code doesn't work anymore, but here is a link on Amazon for $23.59 it cost me $29.?? total, here is the Link, I get Mine this Friday Woo-hoo!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Kits-RCR123A-L.../dp/B001EYHO9G

Happy 6V Vaping!!!

Pedro
    pnc81498 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I am wondering about the new 5 volt battery from electronicstix.com
    anyone tried it? Same length as 18650????????? HHhhhmmmmmmmm

Ihave used CR123s many times without the sleeve.............well, for three years anyway!
    Last edited by bonniegirl; 02-26-2012 at 01:09 AM. Reason: forget things these days
    Being nice doesn't cost a thing,being rude can cost you eternity and it does nothing but make you miserable. SMILE,it cures a lot!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.Margaret Mead

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sleeve? My protected batts need another sleeve?

PS, haven't tried five volt batts but I have a five volt chuck. If you are currently building, have Jeff fix one up for you.

Bird Brain Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Bonnie, I haven't tried them but my impressions are:
    1) They aren't Li-Ion or LiPo, they're NIHM. That's what drugstore batteries are. They are inherently more stable than lithium batteries and don't need "protection." You'd have to check with them if they use the same charger as your 18650s.
    2) They come in 400mAh and 600mAh. A basic eGo lasts longer between charges.

The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have some of the 4.8v batteries (bought from Super-T though they're the same).

WARNING: Do NOT use a normal charger for them! You have to use the charger designed for them!

As far as how long they last, I have no idea because I don't have anything that uses that size (don't ask why I bought batteries when i don't have a pv that they fit in... it's a long sad story...). I have heard from others though that the mAh rating is very conservative and they last much longer than it would have you believe, but I can't personally verify that.

HAVE YOU BEEN LICKED TODAY?

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334