Vaping in public in Thailand - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Vaping in public in Thailand

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by preq2003 View Post
    Hi friends, any update on this matter?i'll be travelling to Bangkok this june,from Malaysia.thinking of bringing my mech mod,couple of batteries, charger and liquids.
    The heat seems to have gone away as all the websites that closed reopened and I think most retail spots are back in business. Just keep your vaping to a low profile and you should be okay. I have not heard of any enforcement against users yet.
    Current mods and attys
    CVI V1 rev 2, VAMO, two Phiniac tanks, Kanger T3 and Eternity Atomizer

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just got back from 3 months in Thailand. I checked my mods and juice (500ml) in and didn't have any probs. I was a bit hesitant to carry stuff on board with me, but plenty of people do. I even saw an old lady vaping in the boarding lounge at BKK airport. Didn't have any probs vaping in public over the three months I was there, but as mentioned previously, technically it is illegal. The main risk is getting them through the airport as most police wouldn't know that the law exists, and even if customs agents realised what the mods were, chances are they'd just confiscate them. I can't imagine them charging anybody over it, but weirder things have happened in Thailand.
    Red Socks / LR Striped Underpants / Beige Cotton Pants / White Linen Shirt / SS mesh suspenders

thanks for the reply guys.

500ml is a lot of liquids yet no problems. so I should worry for no thing and just act normal while passing the checks.

ECF Veteran

Should be fine, but even if you are worried, act normal
    Red Socks / LR Striped Underpants / Beige Cotton Pants / White Linen Shirt / SS mesh suspenders

Moved On ECF Veteran

Think of going to Thailand...very useful thread for me

My expeariances Vaping in public in TH is so far i had no issues. As my wife sayed,just don't Vape were smoking cigarets is prohibited anyway because moast of the people simply just don't know the difference. If you do look carefully around,you can see locals smoking analogs everywere,eaven in non smoking areas because they simply don't care but don't think it would give you the same right to do so Vaping. You are still a guest in this country and it's your choiche of what picture the locals get from you. Anyways,as i read earlyer. Just keep it to a low profile and everything will be OK. The golden rule is don't bother the locals and they don't bother you.

Just dropping in to say hi, I'm here in Pattaya and bought my first Ego e-cig from a street vendor and have been off the analogs a week now...hope this thread stays active because I got some questions for fellow Thailand/Expat vapors.

Moved On

Good information here ,i know of 1 westerner guy just stating sell stuff and make his own juice to order Facebook Vapor Mist .i tried just 4 flavours to start and was good vape.15ml costing me 70baht.
    Last edited by guitar; 08-16-2013 at 11:25 AM.

I was running around Siam Paragon, Platinum, everywhere vaping. Some guard stopped me, i told them "Nee mai dai pen Buri" this is not ciggie...then they say ok..sorry sir !! hahahah

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112