Vaping in public in Thailand - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Vaping in public in Thailand

Full Member Verified Member

i live on the islands down south and vape openly nearly everywhere i go, haven't had any real problems. Theirs not a great deal of stuff to buy in thailand, but nearly all of the web suppliers will ship here. Takes a little while and once and a while u have to pay a little import duty.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am planning to go to bangkok and pattaya in august or september this year. I hope I don't have to stealth vaping all the time though. And hey, maybe I can meet some ecf members there if the opportunity arise.

Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by B4DJ1N64N View Post
    I am planning to go to bangkok and pattaya in august or september this year. I hope I don't have to stealth vaping all the time though. And hey, maybe I can meet some ecf members there if the opportunity arise.
    Pattaya is no problem as well as bars in the tourist areas of Bangkok . Inside buildings smoking is illegal and there is not enough awareness of vaping for people to know the difference. On the other hand Thai culture is very non-confrontational and I doubt anyone would ever say anything, especially to a tourist.

Posted with Tapatalk 2 on my Atrix 4G
    supervape likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by B4DJ1N64N View Post
    woohoo, cool bro, i wish i can go to Thailand too sometime, i heard they have a very good place for honeymoon.
    At least if you have to stealth vaping, you already have the SDcig, so i dont think it's a big problem for you, LoL...
    but.... are you go to Thailand for honeymoon, or looking a shemale / cute transgender?

*hiding under the earth

It's a great place for a honeymoon or just to get a honey!

supervape and KIOS3R like this.

Quote Originally Posted by siampumpkin View Post
    It's a great place for a honeymoon or just to get a honey!
    LoL
    btw, what liquid brand that exist in Thailand? we just have dekang, hangsen, and bauway juice, honestly im lil' bit bored with that brand, wanna try somethin' new

Johnson Creek and Pink Spot is carried by a Vendor I trust plus Deej stuff.com will ship to Thailand free with $75 order. PM me for local source.

free shipping? whoaaa that's cool,,,
    hey, Johnson Creek is a wine brand right?

oh my bad, that's Jacob's Creek...
    wow, i love to try pinkspot juice, when i read their juice name i can feel it in my throat
    and the JC have oldies but cool bottle

Lit

I live and work in Bangkok. Actually, I smoke my e-cig everywhere restaurant, department store, hospital, hotel and etc. Never have any problems.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I lived there for 7 years and my wife is Thai.. Electronic Cigarettes are "illegal" in Thailand but "Unregulated" so basically your free to use them but they are not sold at 7-11 or anything because they said the Thailand Tobacco Monopoly was going to loose money. So by saying that it keeps it from exploding.. I vape everywhere we go and used to smoke everywhere to (designated areas) .. Basically they care less if you vape or not but they do not want you to take away from the cig industry
    Proud member of the BFAM club
    Benjamin Franklin : “People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both”

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast