Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Vaping in public in Thailand

Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Question Vaping in public in Thailand

I wanted to find out how many of us vapers in Thailand have vaped in public as smoking analog's are frowned upon in all public areas and there are strict laws on smoking. Personally I have only stealth vaped in Bangkok but in more relaxed Pattaya I have had no problem vaping anywhere in public or in bars or restaurants. In most places it generates more curiosity among Thai's and foreigners with many asking what it is and how it works. In one bar in Pattaya I let some of the opposite sex try it out and they really liked the Zen Garden I was smoking from DeejStuff and it quickly became very popular.
    supervape likes this.

Moved On

Zen Garden? is it the picture in ur avatar?
    Is it possible to find any mod or high end PV in thailand?
    siampumpkin likes this.

Yes, I know of a couple local thai suppliers and websites and one in particular I have bought from with great results. One that I deal with is safetyecig.com which is a really good guy and you get by EMS in one day after bank transfer (no association with me) and I buy juices from Deejstuff.com who will ship to Thailand for free with a $75.00 order. He is where I bought the Zen Garden juice from. Both sites sell various juices and Safetyecig sells Johnson Creek juices and Dekang. Dekang you have to email him but JC is on his website.

The PV in my Avatat is a Joytech Ego-T 18650 MOD tube which I bought from Health Cabin. They ship to Thailand as well but takes about two to three weeks to receive.
    Last edited by siampumpkin; 04-12-2012 at 02:51 AM. Reason: info left out

Moved On

Seems like there is not much people in Thailand forum
    siampumpkin likes this.

Just us for now. Takes time for people to find it.

Posted with Tapatalk 2 on my Atrix 4G

Hi all, maybe im not live in Thailand, but i love so many Thailand stuff,,, Specially the Muay Thai on Ong Bak movie
    LoL sorry for the OOT,
    siampumpkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KIOS3R View Post
    Hi all, maybe im not live in Thailand, but i love so many Thailand stuff,,, Specially the Muay Thai on Ong Bak movie
    LoL sorry for the OOT,
    Glad to see you over here. If you need help with good Asian sources of PV's and supplies post it here as I have a collection of good reliable suppliers here is Asia.

Moved On

Maybe most of them are in the thai language forums
    siampumpkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dada View Post
    Maybe most of them are in the thai language forums
    There is a Thai Language board based in Thailand but when translated the posts don't make sense in English. This is mainly due to the difference in the language structure and the culture. Also, Thai people are big on Facebook but buying stuff on the Internet is a new thing and most sales take place over the phone even when the supplier is found online.

i love to, but...... i dont have any creditcarddddd (
    all i have is just 2 years old Riva battery and impotent Ego battery (i dunno, but the ego battery is not good as riva, and i dont like it)

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast